Chapter-16

Aruban pov ;

I don't know what happened to him but he get up from the bed and turn around so that i can only seeing his back then i covered myself with bedspread . He turned around , I'm shaking with fear , don't know what he will do next to me . Then he walk toward my side and sit down on the corner of the bed . He said " i told you give me the right answer , but you lied to me rainbow bird . I saw his green eyes fill with anger and other emotion which i can't understand , he twist my arm and questioned me .....Why i'm loyal toward siopia king???? Then he start laughed dangerously and said "I LIKE HIM ." 

Then he get up from the bed and turned around my side and said " this is just the beginning of my punishment ."  I cry and plead for his forgiveness but he twist my wrist and shouted at me and said , You lied to me rainbow bird , and you want my forgiveness .....WHY???? rainbow bird...

He pulled my wrist toward his side my upper body touched his chest but in fear i closed my eyes tightly , then his other hand start playing across my lower lip . i turn around my face so i can't see him but his hand grip on my jaw so i can see his face . He said with his lower voice to make me shiver "You want forgiveness to you or the motherfucker (siopia king) with that he left the harem .To make me cry because of my stupid decision , " why i lied to him ."

After this , some maids came in the harem and give me dress and said my lady , do you need anything else because my lord gave us order to get you ready my lady , so you can entry in the main hall . I thanks them and said can i asked you something . One off them said yes my lady you can . I asked her " why you all treat me like i'm not the slave for your king " . she answer me back and said " my lady we don't know anything about it , we just know my lord give us order to do not disrespect you that it "  I  nodded my  head again and said i don't need anything else you can go but,

 She said " my lady we papered the bath for you , so take the bath and we are here to help you. Then i nodded my head and get up from the bed , my body covered with bedspread . They start walking and i'm followed them with out any question . I take off the bedspread and hurried into the water . The hot water was not only refreshing me , it helped alleviate what just happened to me . I sighed audibly as my body relaxed, i closing my eyes , I relished the feel of hot water lapping gently against my body . 

My eyes opened when i felt someone touched my hair , I turned around and saw the maids starting washing my hair and my back . when they finished cleaning me . Then i take the dress and dressed up myself . The maids left me alone and remind me that my lord want to see me in the main hall , so i start walking towards the main hall.

In my mind "I can't understand him , and why everyone in the palace treat me differently like I'm not his slave"  .   

King Ethan Ron pov ;

When i left the harem . I came to my chamber where my commander is waiting for me because my friends are coming here  . Moltan is the country where Volturi  is ruling and Arigon is the country where Eagor is the king . They both know about Aruban and The king of siopia . I already told them about the war of siopia , so they came here to helped me . 

After that Me and my commander started discussion about the war and his hidden commander's and soldiers  . My commander told me that , " he try to catch his hidden commander's and soldiers but nobody knew about that " Then i told him don't worry about his commander's and soldiers but he said "my lord I'm not worried about his commander or army  " I'm just worried about the damage which we are going to phase it . I nodded my head and understand what he's going to say .

Then one servant came to my chamber and said my lord king's are here . I got up from the chair and my commander is standing behind me . I told the servant to bring them here . He nodded his head yes and goes out to bring them here .

Volturi and Eagor they are the most powerful king's our nation . They are here because of me and they both wants to meet Aruban . Then I told the maid to bring Aruban in the main hall and told them to get ready her . She nodded his head and left . We talked about soipia king and his commander's army . 

After sometime we are going to main hall where Aruban are coming to meet them . 

Aruban pov;

I'm going to main hall where he wants to see me , i don't know what punishment he give me at that time ??? 

Now i'm here in the main hall , i saw there are already alot of servants and maids . They are belowing there heads with respect i saw two handsome men are setting there . I downstairs my head and get down on my knees and said " my lord you want to see me " . He turn around my side and said pulled my wrist to his side . His griped on my wrist getting tightly , it's hurting me but I keep my mouth shut then he said meet my friends king Volturi and king EagorI below my head with his respect and said my lords . Then king volturi said " Queen never below his head Aruban "

I looked at his side and said my lord told me that I'm his salve , then he said sometimes we said so many things that we don't mean about it .

I nodded my head to agree him , then I looked king Eagor side he staring me like he wanted to kill me . I greed him too , he looked at king Ethan Ron direction and said "you told us that she is a doctor  " he nodded his head and said yes she is a doctor . Then why it's looking like she can't treat herself . I just kept my head down don't want to looked his golden eye's . King Ethan Ron told him , that he just punished me yesterday and today that's why I'm looking like this . They all started talking about me like I didn't exist here . King volturi said , Ethan How did you punished her first time . King Ethan Ron replied him how did he punished me First time with bringing me the cold prison . They are talking about me like I didn't exist here . I just keep my head down , don't want to make them angry . Because I saw king volturi want to kill me his golden eye's just staring me and the evil smile formed his lips .

Then king Eagor said Ethan we are going to take some rest and then then we talked about other things . King Ethan Ron nodded his head and said I don't have to said anything to you i know my ally do anything for me . Then the king Eagor and volturi smile and said  "as always you need us"  then they left .

Then king Ethan Ron pulled me towards his side and whispered dangerously the hall Did you forget about your punishment my rainbow bird . I try to looked into his dark green eyes because in my mind I thought he forgot about my punishment but i'm wrong he is the king Ethan Ron how can he forget to hurt me my mind remind me . King Ethan Ron said go to my room and wait for me my rainbow bird . I start walking towards stair side so i can go back to his room but , he suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged myself in his hand . He put his soft lips upon my lips and start kissing me roughly like he try to remember me that he owned me and i'm his salve .