chapter 12

Aruban pov;

I try to open my eyes but my head is hurting badly when I open my eyes I saw my body is nude what happened to me where are my clothes. The tears are rolling down from my eyes I try to hold blanket . Then I saw right side of the bed there are someone lying upon his back when I try to see him I only saw his back.

I try to remember what happened the last night but my head is hurting badly when I get up the bed I see the blood of the blanket .
I lose my balance and fallen down on my knees and crying out silently I don't him to wake up and see me in this stage . I don't know who is he ???

I lost my dignity , my body , my previous thing of my life what will I do now .....

I try to control myself and get up but I lose my balance again but this time i catched the Conner of the bedside and got up then I saw myself in mirror the red and purple marks all over my body then I turn around and saw king's Ethan Ron get up from the bed and smiled at my stage .

Now everything making sense why I'm at this stage . I try to hold blanket tightly . He get up from the bed and walked my side I moved backward from him . Then he caught the blanket and pulled me with his side he tightly hugged me and started kissing my neck I pushed him with the sudden push, he lost his balance and falls off bed . Tears going down from my eyes . When I see him I lost my mind and scream upon him with my full anger

Y...you.... rape me??? Why....??? you rape me ??? I..i agree with your all conditions then why you rape me ??? When you said you want me to whore I said yes I'm ready to willing .. ..
Then why you rape me ??? Why king's Ethan Ron why ????
Now let me clear this to you , you get what you want , you want to own my body so you own it but you every own my heart never!!!! . I hate you ... Did you hear me king's Ethan Ron I hate you with my full of hurt .....

I thought when you torment me physically and mentally , I thought i do some wrong of the past that's why you hurting me so that I realised my mistake I thought you are friend of mine but No!!!! You proved me wrong you are just the lusty man who wants me with his pleasure nothing else.....

You provide me wrong !!!!!

Then he get up from the bed and pulling me out with his side and griped my hand tightly and said with full of angry rough voice .." Right !!!my rainbow bird... you said all things true .... my rainbow bird .....
I'm the lustful man that's why I took your dignity . Now are mine

then he press my cheeks harder with his hand and full off anger he said how dare you rise your voice upon me ......

Don't forget about your king my rainbow bird . Now your king face the consequences because you raised your voice upon me . And no one dare this but you did it my rainbow bird . You did the biggest mistake my rainbow bird . You have to accept me as your king but you raised your voice upon me . Don't forget you are my whore I owned you . Then he throws me off the floor.

I set down to my knees and begging him for the forgiveness , because i don't want my king get hurt again when i know I'm the reason behind his pain . i begging him please forgave me my lord !!! I don't do this mistake again please don't hurt him .

He lift me up from my arm and said you have to bear the punishment my rainbow bird , because you did wrong move . Now he start wear his clothes and goes out from the room .
All he left me alone, and I cry what he did to me.

KING'S ETHAN RON POV;

When i open my eyes i saw empty bed side , where are my rainbow bird gone ??? then i get up and turn around to walk i saw my rainbow bird nude back she cover her beautiful body with the blanket . she did want to see me , her in this stage but she's forget i already saw every inch off her body . she didn't have to cover herself from me . i don't like it but right now it didn't matter for me . when she turn around i saw her eyes red she's crying . I know, i did the wrong thing but now she accept me . she have to merry me . i smile of my thought . when she lose her balance, I thought she going to fall but she catched the Conner of the bedside and get up . then i walked her side to hugged her tightly and thought in my mind this is the right time to told her about the marriage but she pushed me and the sudden action i lost my balance , and fallen on the bed . then she scream of me !!!!! now i lost my mind how dare she scream off me . you did wrong move my rainbow bird . now you have to face the consequences . because off you now your king's get the punishment i told her . and she start begging me for the forgiveness for her .

now i'm getting frustrated because of her action , she begging me because of him . she didn't want to get him hurt . she cared that bastard . i stated wear my cloths and then i get out of the room.....

i came the main hall of the palace and called all the servants and guards . then i instructed all of them to watched my rainbow bird all day all night , they all said YES MY LORD with one voice then i left the hall

i came my room and sit on the chair and thinking about my rainbow bird Why can't she understand I love her .
I want her everything , her body , her heart , her soul everything are belonging to me!!! only me and She's loved that bastard.

Right now I am very angry and frustrated as well i want to kill him but no I can't do this. Because of my rainbow bird if I kill him my rainbow bird is going to hate me ...I know she hate me right now.... but she have to marry me . I know, I am doing this against her will but when she is marry me
Then her words ringing out off my mind she willing to my whore .
How dare she is !!!!
she has to slender herself , Her everything going to belong me ... her body, heart, soul, mind everything belonging to me and she have to forget about the bastard .

I have to control my emotions so I can not hurt her but I hurt him . Yes i hurt him physical or mental also i know he's love her i see his love in his eyes when he saw her. His pain when i touch her that mother fucker !!! I want to see his blood , i want to destroy him !!! Yes destroy him .... this is the punishment for my rainbow bird because she rise her voice from me.

My rainbow bird you have to behave yourself . Because now you are going to be my haram .

That's your punishment . You are going to my whore place my harem's  you have to face me ....
Then we decided what to do with you my rainbow bird .....