chapter - 2

King Ether ROM

When I kissed her I feel something incredible . I touched his lips on my lips I feel it's very soft and very thin very smooth I smelled her body I want her now . But I have to controls myself because when I saw her tears is falling down her cheeks I have to stopped it but how ? How can I controlled myself when she is very near to me how can I control my feeling towards her . She have to accept it that I own her . When I saw her the first time in forest and she's helped me.  she care about my health , my medicine , my food everything . I'm loosing my thoughts .
Then I threw her in floor why she's behaving different that she's saw devil . She's doesn't love but why ????

I'm the king of Russia the most powerful king . Why she's not accepted me . She's like when I was with her house I knew it.  But why she changed so sudden what happened to her .
Does she like someone else the king siopia I knew he is very humble king and he's love his kingdom people's . Does she love him ???
I'm going to kill him because she's mine . No else dare to think about her . She have to knew it that she's belong to me only me ...
I called my servant's and said her to bring her in the basement under the palace . There are prison and only few people is knew about it because it's the secret of my family this is the only place is created by the punished for the royal families member in his punishment . No one knew about it .

Flashback

I try to open my eyes I feel something soft very soft in my hand once I open my eyes and try to saw what is it ? I saw the girl ...
The most beautiful girl I ever saw in my life her hair falling in his cheeks . It's like someone try to kiss her cheeks  her beautiful eyes are closed she's sleeping . And I saw she's holding my hand very tightly like a little child that she could scared I left her . I try to removed her hair into his face but she's try to opening his eyes . Slowly she opened her eyes I saw her bloody red eyes . She removed his hand and ask me very worried sound that I'm good or not  . I have feelings alright that I have any pain in my shoulder or back or any where in body .
But I don't understand his words because I'm only stare her . His lips moving up and down his hand , his hair and She's trying to make a bun of her hair . Her long thin brown hair .

I try to said something but she's cuted me and said I have to take rest because my injury is fresh and it's going to get time in heel's .
I smiled her to his worried look .
Guess what's she getting angry and suddenly she cry and said I'm laughing from her . Not knowing my own condition . She wiped his tears and said rest now she said that she's going out of the house with few hours to got some medicine and food .
Now she getting out of the house and her hand Trying to make a bun of his thin long hair.
I try closed my eyes because she's said to sleep .
She's really angel in my life . She's my saviour .

~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~

Reality Aruban

I was in prison . There are some people I thought they are servant in the palace of king because his tight bun and white and red dress is looking like a royal servant .
They open the prison and handling me the dress . A very beautiful pink dress . The dress is so soft I thinks it's from silk and it's very expensive also because the golden work of the dress show's the expensiveness in the dress .
But why she's giving me the experience dress and why she's knees down I try to got up in the corner of the prison and asked her why she's giving to me the dress ???

I thought the king is fulfilled my last wish because when he's with me I told him that I like royal dresses and I also told him about my Lord my king siopia when he's get angry because I like him as the king . Because he is polity's , caring , humble , and handsome also . When I told him that I saw king of  siopia and he's handsome he's get even more angry . I laugh about his stupidity . Because he's getting angry in stupid things .

I'm smiling about his action but the time is different now he's the king of Russia the most cruel king in the kingdom and he's also the wining my kingdom my siopia . My load is try to best to beat him but he's failed I don't blamed him.  Because I know he's the greatest fighter and he has not any weakness .
No one beat him .
I try to get up and wearing the dress . Now he's coming because the all servant's in his knees . When I saw him . I feel like thunderbolt in my whole body . I'm thinking what he do next to me ??? I get my step backward because he's coming forward to me . Where I can go now my back is hitting the wall I closed my eyes . His hand on my face he's touching me some weird way . I didn't sense it's good . I can feels his lustful touched my body , my skin . I feel like fire in my mind , my body .
Why he's doing this to me ?
I'm on my knees in front of him and my head is down . I said I'm really sorry my Lord because I don't know about your identity that's the main reason I'm behaving very carelessly please forgive me ...
I'm begging you please my lord . I want to return my kingdom please let me go . Or otherwise you can killed me .
Because I didn't wanted to live this kingdom .
He's lifting me with my hand like I'm not a human being like he's took off my hand into my body I screaming in pain . I was crying he threw me like I'm nothing like a tool . And came near to me he's griped my hair with his hand and asked me what I said
I saw his cold dark green eye's like fire is burning in it . I think what I said something wrong but I want to go back my home , my village , my kingdom .
My friends and my people who loved me is waiting for me .
He's started kiss my lips like he's hungry for it . like this is the last things he wants to do . I try to pushed him back but he's graped my waist so tightly . I try to pushed his hand but suddenly he griped my hand and he's top on me he's kissing and bitting  my neck . His legs is interlocking my body . He squeezed my boob's with his hand . I opened my eyes I crying out and yelling to begging him

" Please don't this to me please I'm begging you please please I'm still virgin please don't take it please "

He's got up from me I sat on my knees hugged myself . I thought he's going to take off my virginity . I can't imagine what he's did to me now . He's came closer to me and said to me very low voice . He's own me . I'm belonging to him ....

But how I'm belonging only my husband and the one my love . No one else .

Now he's gone . I'm crying I try to covered up myself . Because My clothes were torn apart when I saw my dress some part in floor I'm crying again and again to saw it . What will I do now ....

~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~
Reality king Ether Rom

What she's said she want to leave me !! It's never going to happen my angel . You are my life Aruba why can't you understand it . What should I do with you .
The only thing I'm hearing is her voice in my mind

"I want to go back my home , my village , my kingdom .
My friends and my people who loved me is waiting for me ".

My life you are not going anywhere between I'm captured you . I didn't wanted to know your wish I only knew one thing that your are mine . No one gets away from you to mine ...
I will do anything to get you mine . With your own wish or with out your own wish .