Chapter-17

Aruban pov;

I'm waiting for king Ethan Ron I don't know what going next to me " he told me , he is going to punished me again " . Suddenly door is opened my heart beats very fast , I can't see his dark green eyes with full of angry . So I closed my eyes very tightly , After sometimes I realized nothing is going to happened . Then I open my eyes and saw king volturi are standing besides me and smiled my foolish behaviour . I below my head with his respect and said my lord " Do you need anything ????". He said with his rough voice , No Aruban I don't need anything , I wanted to ask you something about your past life ??? if you don't mind about it .

I nodded my head and said I don't dare about it . Please my lord you can asked anything about me and my past life . Then king volturi said please sit down on the chair Aruban so we can talked smoothly . I nodded my head and give him thanks then , I sit down on the chair which is just beside , there are three chair around of the middle table then king volturi sit down other one and there are one chair gap between us .

Then he said " I know everything where you meet King Ethan Ron and how can you treat him . Without knowing his real identity "
I nodded my head and yes my lord I treated him without knowing his real identity and my biggest mistake of my life . For my stupidity , foolish kindness behaviour my Siopia king are paying for it . That is the main reason for his being prisoner and my country is suffering from war . After what I said some tears are rolled down from my eyes .

The small smile formed his lips . He said " No Aruban that's not your fault ". I saw his dark blue eyes and said my lord " my lord I can't understand ". What are you saying , didn't king Ethan Ron punished me for my kindness and always fun around him for his behaviour towards other.

King Volturi laugh loudly and said " You are really kind woman Aruban " but , Did you really think king Ethan Ron punished you for your kindness or you do something which you don't know ????

I do something which I don't know , I repeated his words again , he nodded his head and said yes Aruban . Think about it !!! i know you are dreary right now but you have to think about it . when you meet king Ethan Ron he is smiled with you all the time . And he never told you about his real personality. I know you already heard the rumour about him like cold heart , killing without thinking twice , killing beast and so many .

I nodded my head and told him , yes I already heard about it . But I never believe it until the day I meet his real beast . How he treats me , I even beg him for mercy but he never show it . King Volturi said why you agree to bring his harlot . I told him that I don't have any fluctuation because he daunt me that he killed king Siopia if I don't agree with him . Then King Volturi said , so you agreed what he said to you . I nodded my head . Then he said " why can't you deny him" . I reply him my lord if I deny him he will killed king of Siopia ,but king Volturi cut me in middle and said he don't . I get the shocked and said if I deny him ,he can't kill king of Siopia???

He said why can't you , then suddenly door is opened . I turned around my head and saw king Ethan Ron are here . I get up on my chair and greet him . He said what are you doing here Volturi .

King Volturi without turned around , answered him , we are taking about just casually things . Then he turned around and looked my side and said " didn't we are just talking about normal things Aruban ???"

In my mind , why he's like questioning me ?? I said yes my lord , king Volturi said right . Then king Ethan Ron said I want to spend the time alone with her . King Volturi smiled and said "she is All your my king " and left us alone .

King Ethan Ron walking towards my side and sit down on the chair which is placed beside me . He said you remember I told you about your punishment rainbow bird , I kept silent just nodded my head is yes . Then he looked my side , and pulled my wrist towards his side so I loose my balance for standing but my hand suddenly catched his shoulder to support me for not to falling down . I looked at his dark green eyes . They are shining like the start and some emotions are filled with them . I couldn't find out what is that ??