Star Forge Part One

Once the Ebon Hawke landed in the hanger, they all got out of the ship. Only Adept Eris joined them. From what Revan could see not much had changed. Though there was a lot more droids than before, they looked like many of the designs he had once approved.

"Uneasy statement: This station feels odd." HK grumbled. Jolee chuckled, but the rest felt uneasy about a droid, especially HK saying he felt something. However, Revan and the other jedi felt it too.

"This station feels alive." Juhani added.

"It has always felt this way. The computer core is nearly sentient and if another 4000 years have past it just may have become so." Revan explained. "However it no longer feels dark."

"There are locations in this system that feel dark, but this station hasn't felt that way to me." Eris replied. "However we never make it past that yellow line." She pointed it out and Revan stepped forward to toe the line. Nearly all the droids raised weapons but didn't fire.

"Seems I do not have permission either." Revan stated. A small sensor droid flew up to him and scanned his body. Revan smiled under his mask. "I am Darth Revan let me pass." The droid finished its scan and then just hovered there. Revan nudged it with the Force and it flew back to hover in front of him.

"Looks like they will not even let Revan pass." Canderous remarked. "We could always go back in the ship and use the cannons to take them out. Then take the station by force."

"No, more would come." Bastila warned.

"Declaration: I was created here. That much my memory banks report. Let me take the first step, master." HK moved forward as Revan stepped to the side. HK passed the line and though the one droid beeped and whistled, the droids did nothing. T3 saw this and moved toward the line. As he crossed it, Jolee pulled him back as the spot he was in was scorched with multiple blaster shots.

"Looks like HK is the only one able to cross the line. Maybe they won't allow anything that wasn't built on the station?" Carth suggested.

"We have a few ships and droids made here, but they don't survive past a few feet either." Eris countered. "I am amazed that HK can do so."

"Indeed." Revan added as he reached out with the Force. His mind and vision searched the station. He didn't even notice that he began to walk, nor did he hear his companions shout out warnings. He felt the central computer and a few other things.

"Revan you are over the line." Bastila stated. He looked down at the line and shrugged.

"Revan do you think they will allow anyone else?" Mission asked. "I am sure you will need our help."

"Mission now is not the time. I will return in a few hours. The command center is not easy to get to." Revan replied as he walked away.

"You can't be serious in letting him go?" Carth complained. "This was his seat of power."

"That was a long time ago Carth and Evan is different now." Bastila replied. "He will do what is necessary to open up the station."

"He is Revan." Eris stated with awe. Revan was too far away as him and HK made it to one of the hatches as it opened up. Being in the Star Forge brought many memories back. Most were not fond ones as he saw jedi that he had captured and turned here or eliminated. Of the Fond memories there were few. The immense awe he had as they first walked in this station and the few times they had to fight off the ancient droids that had guarded it. The first time HK called Malak a meatbag made him smile. It took more than an hour to get to the large tactical control room, and he only paused feeling a possible past where he would have had to fight Bastila here. It lead them into the next room where he would have fought a never ending wave of droids. The transmatter emitters were silent as he passed them. He finally made it to the command control room that held the primary computer interface. He saw long dead jedi corpses in various machines spread out through the room, and he turned his attention to the main controls.