Chapter 33

Warning- this chapter contains mild smut

When she had allowed herself to calm down a bit, Star made her way over to the bed.

She had to admit that Marco did look better than yesterday. She gently lent over him and tugged his shirt back, revealing the scarred runes etched into his skin and his hollow chest.

Slowly, trembling a little, she bent lower over him, trying to think of the best way to go about what she had to do. Finally, although she left a little embarrassed, she climbed astride Marco and sat on him. Pleasure erupted in her stomach and her thighs tingled. But she pushed her feelings away, sitting up a little on her heels so she didn't touch him between her legs; she had a job to do.

Star pulled out a short blade and nicked her finger, gasping at the stab of pain. Then she dragged her blood across Marco's forehead and down his nose is T shape.

She took a deep breath and lent in closer, putting her arms on either side of Marco's head. Then she whispered,

"You're not going to die. I love you."

And she closed her eyes and kissed him, on the lips, passionately and deeply, letting herself sink close to his body. She tightened her grip either side on his lower body with her upper thighs and lowered herself to him. Star pressed herself against Marco, bending her elbows so she sunk even closer to him- she was practically lying on top of him. Her arms and neck were covered in goosebumps and a warm pleasure made her stomach and legs tingle. And still the kiss continued... until suddenly Star felt a reciprocation.

Marco moved his mouth. He was kissing her back.

He brought his hands up from his sides and ran them up Star's back, finding her head, caressing it, sweeping her hair out of her face and then gently running them down her body to her hips. Star moved her hands to Marco's shoulders and then his cheeks, sinking even deeper into the kiss.

Marco raised his hips and arched his back, sending pleasure bursting through the pair of them. He ran his hands to her upper thighs and pulled her firmer onto him, pressing against her, their legs intertwining. Star's toes curled with pleasure and she pushed into the kiss. Marco raised his head a little and Star reached a hand round the back of his neck, lifting him further, intensifying the kiss and movement of their bodies. Marco leant back against the wall behind him and put both his hands on Star's shoulders, hugging her closer.

Finally they broke apart.

Star gazed into Marco's beautiful eyes and smiled at him. Marco positively beamed.

"That was a warm welcome," he said.

Star threw back her head a laughed, the feeling of it so good, so welcome. Joy emanated from her. Marco was alive and well. She had done it.

"I'm so happy," she told him.

Marco pulled her closer and hugged her to his chest, his nose in her neck.

"Thank you," he whispered. "You saved me. Oh- by the way," he tenderly kissed her neck. Goosebumps erupted up it and Star let out a small moan of pleasure, leaning closer. Before Marco could say what he was going to say, Star grabbed him around neck, planted her feet either side of him again, pushed herself against his groin and pressed her lips to his. Marco reciprocated with such enthusiasm that Star was almost lifted into the air. This kiss was, impossibly, even better than the first one, thought Star. Marco arched his lower back again and pressed their groins together, rubbing, again and again until Star had to pull again from the kiss to moan again.

Marco moved his hands from her shoulders to her upper thighs once more, pulling her and pressing her closer with the rubbing motion, almost rocking back and forth. He let out a small gasp of pleasure too, and Star grinned at him, reached down his back as he sat up properly. Her hands found the small of his back and she pulled him in, their bodies tight against each other.

They slowed and Star sat back on her heels. She and Marco were breathing heavily. He looked at her, and said,

"As I was saying before you so rudely interrupted me-"

Star snorted with laughter.

"I love you too," grinned Marco.