winwin

Mostly taken from Winwin's point of view. I swear he's such a asdhyrywuahshshaikaje
p/s : srry this one seems too simple but i just hv the need to update lmao
+ thanks for 1k reads dadadadadaddada ( )

The smile and laughter of an angel, hair falling down perfectly through shoulders, there was this light that shone upon her and only her at the table, not her friends, nor anyone inside, but just her. Of course, that all existed only in the mind of the youthful boy standing at the far end of the coffee shop.

He could wipe the tables for a whole eternity if that meant a golden opportunity to admire the beauty of her face everyday. Having a part-time job as a waiter had never been so great when she first entered in, becoming a regular customer since then.

He had been wiping the same table for a full fifteen minutes until he received a whack on the head by a small plate, not that hard but enough causing him to be taken aback. "Ow!" he rubbed his head. "What was that for, Yuta-hyung?"

"Jeez, Sichengie. You don't have to be so devoted in your job to the point you're scrubbing the table until it's sparkling like diamonds, what's gotten you look like you've just seen the next Empress of China?" he joked, an award-winning smile on his face. Sicheng had wished he was just as good-looking as his friend, Yuta. But he himself wasn't so bad either.

"N-Nothing! I was just admiring the trees outside," he defended himself quickly. "They say looking at nature is good for the eyes,"

"Or is it that girl at table 24?"

Oh.. so he was that obvious?

"I told you, I was just looking at the trees outside!"

"Isn't she from our campus? The same year as you? How lucky!" he clapped lightly, almost like a seal.

"No! You're seeing things! Go do your own work!" Sicheng tried his best to usher him away, only failing to do so. Yuta might be a year older than him, but he was worse than a five year old.

"Then maybe I'll spark a conversation with her. Give her my number or something-" he was close to take steps towards you but Sicheng hurriedly acted and gripped the elder's arm.

"What?! No!"

Yuta raised a confused brow, still amused nonetheless. "So you do like her! Sicheng likes a girl! Sicheng likes a girl-!" his chants went muffled when the younger clamped his mouth shut with his palm.

"Not too loud! You're such an embarassment- gross!" Sicheng felt the other bit into his hand and in return, he chucked the dirty cloth he used to scrub the table earlier in Yuta's face.

"Talk about gross! You're gross!"

Their endless childish argument came to an abrupt stop when another friend of theirs came, a part-time waiter as well.

"You know, this is mainly the reason why our manager has been keeping a good eye on the both of you and contemplating to kick you guys out, so better save the argument later,"

"But Yuta-hyung started-"

"Sichengie has a crush on a girl, Johnny!"

Johnny, the man who warned them both earlier, blinked. His lips twitched into a smile. "Well that's just adorable! Who's the lucky girl?" there was no doubt, Johnny was quite weak when it comes to things like these.

"If I'm not mistaken, it's.. ________? A Year 2 like Sichengie," Yuta snapped his fingers, eyes darting towards the younger of the three. "You should go talk to her,"