haechan - part two

"wha- what were you thinking?!" ___________ slapped donghyuck's arm. "telling nancy i'm your girlfriend when i'm clearly not!"

the ginger rubbed the spot where she hit him, pouting. "i had to do it! she wouldn't leave me otherwise!"

___________ sighed loudly. "great, now what do we do? fake a relationship for a whole year?"

"uhh, doesn't sound like the end of the world to me," he shrugged. "chill! we'll only pretend in front of her, okay? pleaseeee?" he clasped his hands, begging her while trying to come up with a cute face.

".. well, whatever! i'm heading home. my mom called me for a family dinner," ___________ walked pass him. she was too tired to think of her new problems, a) being lee donghyuck's new pretend-girlfriend and b) being a hypocrite in front of nancy, who probably hated her guts by now.

"wait! ___________!" she heard his voice again, the boy running to catch up to her. "i'll walk you there,"

"why?"

"i don't know, it's the least i could do to repay you for the meantime. also, the sky's getting dark and it's dangerous to walk alone. and oh— i wanna get to know you," he grinned cheekily, the two walking together side by side. the girl rolled her eyes but said it was okay anyways, finding his points reasonable enough.

"i was born in seoul but i moved to jeju when i was 7 until 12, but people thought i was born in jeju because my friends call me jeju boy, apparently," donghyuck shrugged. ___________ nodded, listening intently even though she didn't even know what to do with that information. "okay, but where are you from?"

"uh.. was born in seoul, nothing interesting about it," the girl replied monotonously. donghyuck pulled out another pout. she couldn't help but find it unbearably cute though.

"anyways, people call me haechan too. 'hae' means sun, 'chan' is full. oh, that also leads to my other nickname, fullsun. there's also donkey which is like, donghyuck plus monkey. dongsookie's also on the list—" he rambled for a minute, talking really fast.

"hmmmm, do you have nicknames?"

".. nah,.. just ___________,"

"wow, you lead such a boring life. worse than that lee jeno dude,"

"well, sorry you're fake dating someone as uninteresting as me!" ___________ stopped walking, making the boy do the same. "you're actually hurting my pride!"

donghyuck blinked and the girl expected him to fight back with his words and start an argument, but he only wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her tight.

"aww, sorry babe! i take it back, you're not boring!"

"who are you calling babe? we're not official! and let me go!" she squirmed out of his grip, but donghyuck wouldn't let her go

he laughed, the two continuing their way down the streets. "i'm sorry though, but it's okay, if you keep sticking with me, maybe you'll be a bit more fun than usual!"