011. " mug me off "

kelsey

A high pitched scream left my lips as I violently threw my phone on my bed. For fuck sakes. I really didn't want this to happen. 

The only reason I said yes to becoming Christian's girlfriend was that I couldn't keep my mind off Brick. I knew Patty had feelings for him, which she loudly expressed when we met up, and I didn't want to deal with the heartache. I didn't have to deal with the heartache. 

I thought if I dated Christian it would be a distraction from Brick and whatever relationship was to come but it was already starting to do the opposite. 

I leaned over to my bed so I could pick up my phone as the doorbell rang.

Great. I really didn't feel like any human interaction at the moment but I was the only one home. 

Once I got to the door and opened it, an inaudible gasp left my lips once I saw who was standing there. 

"Brick! What are you doing here?" No reply.

A frustrated groan left my parted lips as I swiftly turned around from the angry male in front of me. 

It all happened way too fast; only moments after, I wasn't where I wanted to be- on my doorstep. I was trapped in between Brick and the cold wall instead. One hand encircled around my wrists, pinning them above my head until he firmly pressed them to the wall.

He took a step closer, warm body filling an empty space between the two of us. He was pissed and I could tell by the way his eyes pierced mine, jaw flexed, but features suddenly softened as soon as he saw my frightened expression.

"Talk to me", his hazel eyes pierced mine before I turned my head around as far away from him as I could.

I couldn't talk to him. Not after everything I said to him. How could he even come here after that conversation? 

He shifted from his previous position before he stepped even closer, his body now inches away from me. I knew I should have done something but at that moment I didn't have enough strength to push him away. 

His lips could be felt on my neck, making their way up to my jaw, slowly trailing over soft skin until they pressed my ear, hot breath lingering over my skin as he whispered.

"I'm sorry", a whisper left his parted lips and before I could react, my chin was cupped in between his two fingers, eyes meeting his until he finally pressed lips to mine, earning a soft moan from me.

"I'm dating Patty", his eyes searched my face as he tried to find a reaction.

 "I'm sorry, what?" 

"I'm dating Patty. I asked her out yesterday. She's my girlfriend" He murmured, still pressing my hands above my head. 

You've got to fucking kidding me. 

"What is your problem! You got mad at me because I'm dating Christian but you were dating Patty all along! Then you show up at my house, pinning me against the wall like I've just announced my undying love for you! Are you sick in the head? What's wrong with you?". I ripped my arms away from him and instantly took a step away. 

I clearly must have had the words 'mug me off' written across my forehead. 

"I should go", He mumbled, taking a step away from my door and turning his body around.

"Yeah, you really should. Stop acting like a douche. Leave me alone" I watched as he got into his and drove away from where I was standing. 

Today was really not my day.