033. " big mouth "

"Brick why are we going swimming? It's freezing outside." Kelsey whined. It was the middle of the night and Brick had a wonderful idea of swimming outside, in the freezing cold.

"Because it'll be fun." Brick said, searching the closet for some towels. He loved swimming, especially at night. The female never approved of it, though.

"And how do you know that?"

"Because you always have fun with me." Brick teased with a devious smile, knowing that he got an eye roll in response, even though his back was turned. The pair walked outside in the cool weather. Goosebumps instantly rose to her skin.

"Brick no. I don't want to. It's too cold." She continued to whine while jumping up and down.

"Kelsey come on! After this, I promise I'll run a hot bath for you." He looked at her, easily knowing she would agree if a chance to have a bath with him was involved.

She was bundled up in Brick's sweatshirt and sweatpants with a bathing suit underneath, and yet, she was still freezing. Brick seemed to be fine just walking around in the cold in only his swim trunks.

"Idiot" she mumbled as she turned around and was suddenly faced with his chest.

"C'mon!" He gestured towards the pool. She shook her head along with a worried look that appeared on her face.

"Do you want me to get sick? Your problem when you have to look after me! Let me take this off atle-"

Brick cut her off by picking her up over his shoulder and walking towards the pool.

"You're so annoying! Put me down now!" You squealed while squirmed in his grip.

"Kels! Calm down. And hold your breath while you're at it." And with that, he jumped into the pool with her still over his shoulder. Her body was now engulfed in the freezing water of the pool Kelsey owned.

She quickly swam up to the surface, dying to get out of a pool of such a cold temperature. Brick thought otherwise and wrapped his arms around her waist, restraining her from getting out of the pool.

"I c-can't believe you really did t-that." She said in an angry tone. She was shivering in Brick's grasp whereas Brick seemed to be fine with this temperature. She wiped her face, getting rid of the freezing water dripping from her face. She saw black all along your fingers.

"My makeup is everywhere!" she moaned annoyed, yet amused by the situation.

"You don't need it." Brick whispered, grabbing her hands in his. He let go of one and used it to wipe her face clear of the makeup streaming down her face.

He cupped her cheek and leaned into her lips. His warm lips met her ice cold ones, slowly gliding along with them. It was an awkward kind of kiss since she was shivering so much. Brick chuckled at the younger girl's actions and pulled back.

"You really are cold aren't you?"

"No, I'm perfectly fine." She said sarcastically.

"C'mon, let's go get that bath running like I said," he hummed. They both climbed out of the freezing water, and Brick wrapped both of the towels he brought out around her.

"We are never doing that again." She nudged him.

"Hey, you're lucky I didn't make you stay in there and swim with me."

"No, there's no way you would be able to keep me in there." She laughed, turning on the bath water. She took off her wet clothes, but kept her swimsuit on and climbed in the bath, eager to feel warm again.

"Come in here with me." Brick sighed quietly, giving in to your request.

The bubbles in the bath kept growing. She took this to her advantage as she picked some up and put them on Brick's face, giving him a bubble beard.

"You're Santa Claus." She giggled at his appearance.

"No, wait I gotta give you a mustache too." She quickly said.

The female stuck her tongue out and picked up some more bubbles and formed them into a straight line above his lips.

"Ta da!" She smiled, happy with her masterpiece. Brick scooped up some bubbles in his hands and plopped them on top of her head, giving her a wig. He made sure every inch of her brown hair was covered in bubbles to get the full effect.

"And you're Mrs. Claus." Brick remarked.

After dousing each other in bubbles in Kelsey's bath, they dried off and watched movies the rest of the night, snuggled up on the couch. In the middle of the third movie, Kelsey felt herself dozing off and fell asleep on Brick's shoulder. He noticed how quiet she was and finally realized she had fallen asleep.

He carried her upstairs, bridal style, to her own bedroom. He laid her softly on the bed and quickly huddled up next to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and softly whispered, "You're a lot cuter when you're not opening that big mouth of yours."