018. " my coochie hurts so much "

kelsey

"Really? You'd rather see Patty Bladell get baptized than stay here with me?" The smirk only seemed to increase on Peter's face by his question, hands coming down to touch my hips and tuck me closer.

"Obviously, not. I'm only going because I promised Brick" I stuck out my bottom lip at his sudden comment, hands coming up to cross in front of my chest and my lips parted.

"Brick's gonna be over soon...."

"Then maybe you should get ready" He grinned, the smirk growing on his face.

"Come on, baby"

"I mean I'm perfectly fine waiting for you to come back"

"So you don't want to touch me?"

"No, I don't-," Before he could finish his sentence I had him pushed against the bed, knees resting on each side of his torso and my lips pressed briefly against his.

The smile on his face grew by your lack of convincement, his hands resting flat on the sheets as I enjoyed the silence from on top of him. I didn't want to take it easy on him; I didn't want to wait until I pressed my tongue between his lips and met his for a heated kiss.

It wasn't passionate but so messy that lust was the only word it could be described with. Peter had always been stubborn when it came to me but the further I got into the kissing, the more he felt weak.

His hands were now fisted in order to not touch me, trying to stick to his point, and he could feel how he was getting more and more impatient by the fact I wasn't going to stop.

"You could almost say that a growing boner could count as not wanting me to stop" I hummed against his lips when wanting some air, a smile appearing all over my face by the way he was looking at me.

"Screw it." He shook his head in disbelief by his lack of power, flipping me around and pinned me down on the bed.

I was too distracted by the feeling of Peter's lips sucking on the skin of my neck to notice that someone else had walked into the room.

It wasn't until Peter pulled away that I became aware of Brick leaning against the door frame. With an expectant raise of the eyebrow, Peter tilted his head towards the hallway. "You mind?"

"As much as I would love to watch you two fuck, we have to go now" Brick rolled his eyes, nodding towards me as I got off the bed and pecked Peter on the lips.

We traveled down to his car before getting in and driving down to the fairly large church.

When the pair of us had finally got to the church, I was bouncing in my spot. I definitely didn't have a crush of Brick's dad but who doesn't love a good dad bod?

"Where's your dad? I wanna congratulate him before The Lord takes over his body" I teased, wrapping my hair around my fingers.

"Shut up, I couldn't care less about where he is"

"You can't hate him forever"

"I can and I will" He faked a smile before dragging me into a pew towards the front.

9:58pm

qt
wow that baptism was so lame
patty did most definitely NOT get hot
hmm
i'm hotter
also
patty like rushed up to you after
what did she say??

loser
ah nothing important
but yk what's important
the fact that you're always fucking peter
girl do you not know how to CONTROL yourself

qt

it's just too much for me sometimesit's just there and-

it's just there and-

loser

qtAHAHAHHAHA love that for you don't worry your on the list ;) i mean lower than your dad but

qt
AHAHAHHAHA
love that for you
don't worry your on the list ;)
i mean lower than your dad but

loser
choke

qt
cHoKe mE dAdDy

loser
honestly tho
i use to be the sexual one
what happened

qt

loseryou are the definition of big dick energy teach me your ways

loser
you are the definition of big dick energy
teach me your ways

qt
first you need a big dick
so i don't think this course will work out for you :/

loser
i think i'm in love with a dumb bitch
message removed

your such a dumb bitch

qt
youre*

loser
you're*

qt
go away