A TIME FOR US

My POV: 

We have been hooked into and became part of the amazing journey of love between two good hearted individuals, Sarah Asher Tua Geronimo and Gerald Randolph Obissima Anderson.  At first, we accepted them as love team and accepted their past lives, loves, and career.  We know them by what we read and heard.  They made us feel younger and has given us inspiration to make our every day exciting and not miss any day in our life without looking for news.  To us anything about them, good or bad, are still music to our ears. We learned to accept their flaws, their misgivings and failures.  We gave them the support they need unconditionally, even for some, have even extended their actual, physical and emotional, involvement to further enhance and strengthen the seemingly blooming relationship and suddenly aborted by circumstances beyond the imagination of everybody who loves them and wishes that their love will withstand the test of time.

This Ashralds Fan fiction Story is dedicated to all the True Blooded Ashralds who will always be behind these two most loved individuals.  Thank you for all the time and love shared. No matter what will be the ending of their love story, there is one solid thing that happened, we who supported them have meet, interact and share common notes of encouragement and prayers using all the social network system. 

Thank you for all the inspirations, for all the love, for all the encouraging words we give to each other especially on trying and depressing moments in our  continuous journey . as we travel along Sarah and Gerald, in their pursuit to find the Time for them to find True Love and Happiness.

 This Fan fiction will feature songs which will feature the emotions, the love, the fears and the dreams, as we travel with them in the amazing journey of their love until the time will decide what is best for them.  Hope you like it.

For my fellow Ashralds, if you have any songs in mind, please feel free to suggest and comment.  Thank you again for the inspiration and for not giving up.