Chapter 5: Didn't know I was Looking for Love Until I Found You

She was informed that a new show will be given her but she has to give up her stint at ASAP, the SOS slot will be given to Tony and Angeline.  She was happy but at the same time sad on the new opportunities.  She will be missing the ASAP family and her co-stars.  She also felt nervous in handling as solo Artist her own show.  Can she managed it? 

Sarah immediately texted him to inform him of the news.  He immediately called her, Congratulations Babes.  You deserve it, you have been such a great performer.  You can do it.   Sarah:  Ge, I feel nervous and at the same time sad because I will no longer be part of ASAP.

Gerald:  Ohh… then we can not perform together unless they made me your co host.  But nevertheless, it will be a big break for your singing career. I will support you all the way. 

Sarah:  You think I can do it.  Help me pray.  This will surely eat all my time, I want to perfect it for all the people who believe in me.

Gerald:   Believe in yourself, you have this God given talent in you.  Haven’t you notice, everyone who watches you can’t take their eyes on you because not only are you beautiful, but you give your ehart in your performance.  So, stop stressing yourself on something that does not exist.  I am your number one fan and  believe when I say, you’re the best.

Sarah:  Wehh…., you’re my number one fan.  Thank you for believing in me, it make me look at things differently.  Yes, I know I can do it. Please do tell me, if there is something I have to change during the shows.

Sarah G Live has new concept, the show will give her the opportunity to do things she just dream of doing, a segment, where she can experiment and actually experience  doing something she has not yet done, both in personal or in movies.  She was also given the opportunity to choose the songs, she will be performing.  The G-Force , Teacher G, will also hone her dancing capabilities and even experiment on new moves.  It will also showcase her hosting ability and at least a moment where she can interact with her fans.  She was really very thankful that the management has such belief on her capabilities and trusted her with such big shows.

The first episode will feature the segment, Sige Go, choosing among the wish list she had submitted, the opportunity to ride in a moving Yatch.  So they have to shoot the segment at the Manila Yatch club in Roxas Boulevard.  It was a very beautifu sunny day and the water seems clam.  The Yatch looked so beautiful, I was informed that I will be interviewing the captain of the ship and look at how the Yatch is being operated.  The SGL crew were there earlier, and as I step in the Yatch, it was like a luxury room with amenities, and even videoke room.  Then Sir Erik told me to go to the captain’s deck  to meet and greet the captain.  What a shocking surprise, I found Gerald inside the captain’s deck and he was manning the deck.