Chapter 27: I Love you Just the Way You Are

Blissful years passed.   Love grows stronger between Sarah and Gerald.  Gerald always surprises his princess, especially when they’ve been apart.  It has been a wonderful three years, full of love, happiness and surprises.

Sarah has been taping another album for release as her birthday gift to all her followers.  During the rehearsal, she saw Toni came in with her little angel, Andrea; Toni’s first born with Direct Paul.  She is so cute and playful.  Sarah, by nature, is so attached to children, she loves kids.  When the staff saw how she played with Andrea, they tease her to make her own.

Toni:  What are you and Grald been waiting for?  Actually, if you want;  you can afford to  have dozen of children.  

Sarah:  Ate Toni,  a dozen?  Laughing out loud.  Actually, we do have been trying but maybe this is not yet God’s plan for us.  We are not controlling nor planning,  but our baby is still playing in heaven and haven’t found the way to my womb.

Toni:  Well, have you both consulted your doctor?  There is nothing wrong to know if there is something wrong why you haven’t conceived yet.  Looking at how Gerald seems so hot when you are around, he seems to be so … you know what I mean.

Sarah blushing:  Ate Toni, wehhh.   Lower your voice please; somebody will hear you and assume  we are sexually pervert.

Toni laughing:  You still not changing Sarah; you are still a baby despite being married for three years.  Then she saw Gerald coming in…. Ohhh there is your prince.  Hello Gerald.

Gerald:  Hi Toni; hello Andrea as he lifted the little baby in his arm and kiss her, as he kissed his wife on her forehead.  Hi everyone looking at the other staff.  Then back to Toni as he let go of andrea… where’s Direct Paul?

Sarah:  Babe, you’re early.  How’s your day as she kissed him back.

Gerald:   We completed the transaction early and so I decided to follow you here so we can go to watch movie afterwards.

Toni:  Ayiee…..  as in like BF-GF.  You are really it, Gerald.   By the way Gerald, as I am telling Sarah earlier, when will you both plan to have your kids?

Gerald:  Well, actually, we are not planning for it, if God will give us the opportunity to have one, then we will welcome it very much.  Actually we do want to have a basketball team and a muse, looking at his wife mischievously.  Just kidding, how we wish that we can have children now.  We both love kids.

Sarah:  Babe, holding on his hand, then looked at Toni, we have to go ahead, Andrea, Baby, kiss her and then wave at the staff saying her good byes.   Gerald did the same and they left to go to Eastwood and celebrate their anniversary as a couple.

Inside the car, Gerald asked Sarah, how’s her day as he relate to her the deal that they have finalized for the new branch of their company in Tagaytay.   He told her that  Gab and Ken will be managing that branch and it will be opened during her  29th year birthday celebration.  He noticed that Sarah is silent and in deep thought.

Gerald:  What’s wrong Babe?  Are  you not feeling well? We can go straight home so you can rest.

Sarah:  No Babe, I am okay.  Just thinking, it’s been three years, how time flies.  And here we are happy and so much in love.  You know Babe, how much I love you and I can’t imagine myself without you. 

Gerald:  agitated…. What’s wrong babe, while looking at her?   Why are you being gloomy?  Is there anything wrong?  You know, how much I love you  very very much, and you are my life, more than my life.

Sarah:  No, no Babe.  Nothing is wrong.  It is just a flimsy thought.  She can’t voice out her apprehension on what if she will not be able to give him a child, will he leave her?  She shrugged the negative thoughts and touched his face.  “love you more, Babe”