0.3

His hand was in mine and my mind was seemingly elsewhere, not thinking about my husband or child or life.

Ashton found an empty bedroom and locked the door behind us, turning to me. I climbed into the bed and he jumped on me, his lips immediately attacking mine. We kissed for a while, his hands on my chest. He groped my breasts and his tongue moved against mine until his hands moved lower, down my shorts. One hand worked the button of them and the other was making its way down my underwear.

"Damn, Emma," Ashton slurred, his chest pressed against mine. "Is it bad that this feels so right?"

I refused to answer the question because, no, it didn't feel right, but I couldn't stop myself. My hand went down to his jeans, messing with the zipper, finally undoing them. He kicked them off and they landed at the foot of the bed. Ashton's hands were on either side of my head as I pushed down the waistband of his boxers.

«

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache.

I groaned and sat up ignoring the person that laid naked beside me-

Wait.

I didn't. I couldn't of.

All of these thoughts circling in my head.

I look down and of course. I'm goddamn naked.

All hope goes out the window and gets hit by a bus when I see a pair of boxers laying on the carpet next to me.

Hesitantly, I look over because me to see who it was.

Oh fuck.

Ashton.

I had sex with Ashton.

How could I?

Luke is such an amazing and loving husband and Alec is my son, my lovely, amazing son. How could I do this to them?

After fighting with myself I finally decided on not telling Luke.

It's just better for both of us if I just not bring it up and try to forget.

And if the world is really on my side, Ashton won't remember last night and I'll just be able to forget easier.

Yeah.

That's what I'll do.

Ugh.

Who am I kidding. I'll never get over this. For the rest of my life whenever I see Luke I'll think of how happy he is and how much I love him. And all I'll feel is pure and utter guilt.

I don't think I could hate myself more at the moment in time.

How could I be so stupid?

I could've controlled myself and my drinking.

But no. I didn't. I went along with it.

I got up and quickly grabbed my clothes running to the bathroom which was fortunately attached to the bedroom.

After I got changed I ran downstairs seeing people passed out everywhere. And by everywhere I mean everywhere.

There was one girl passed out in the sink. Another passed out on the table where the TV was.

Then a moving figure caught my eye.

The lad had curly brown hair and he was sitting in the corner playing on his phone.

And then another person came around the corner with blonde hair and a trash bag in his hands.

They both looked so familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Wait. Why am I thinking this!?

I have to get home to my husband and my child.

«

After I arrived home I unlocked the door to see that my two sunshines were still asleep.

That reminds me. I didn't even check what time it is.

I walked into the kitchen looking at the microwave.

4:57.

Wow, no wonder they were still sleeping.

I left the kitchen and went straight to my bedroom to see my lovely Luke laying there peacefully probably just thinking that his wife had a little fun at a party but no.

No.

I cheated.

I walked back into the living room and grabbed a pillow from the chair.

I'm going to sleep on the couch tonight. I can't sleep with Luke after what I've done.

I lay down on the couch with millions of thoughts fighting for dominance in my head but before I know it I'm asleep.

«

When morning finally came I still had this pounding headache which just reminded me of my horrible drunk mistake. I groaned out in pain as I sat up.

"Em? Is that you?" a full awake and happy sounding Luke said coming out of the bedroom.

"Uhm, yeah. It's me," I said plastering a fake small smile onto my face.

I've never felt this horrible in my life.

Get used to it.

"How was the party?" Luke asked moving closer to her.

"I-It was um.. Good?" Emma said making it sound more like a question.

"Oh, that's good," Luke said beaming at her not thinking about the nervousness in her voice.

"Well, Alec is still asleep so..." he trailed off, tucking a piece if hair behind Emma's ear. Emma blushed and bit her lip.

"Fuck, Em. Don't do that," Luke groaned, he was obviously talking about her biting her lip. She knew it always turned him on.

Luke leaned down to Emma, ghosting his lips over hers before finally attacking her lips.

This kiss wasn't soft and sweet, no. It was rough and needy. Not that Emma was complaining.

Emma realized she hasn't kissed back yet so she started to slowly move her lips against Luke's, feeling him smile against the kiss.

Just then Luke felt something pulling on his leg. He looked down and saw little Alec standing there looking confused.

"Daddy, why are you eating Mommy's face?" Alec said looking up at the both of them.

«

BAHAHA sorry not really a cliffhanger here but hey idek i thought it was funny.

THANK YOU SO MUCH WILLOW (aka @mashtxn ) FOR WRITING THE SMUT AT THE START. i seriously couldn't of done it without you so thank you, i owe you!!!!!!

idk when ill update next but i promise it'll be next week sometime.

I PROMISE.

well uhm idk what else to say sooo...

thanks for reading.(:
- Maddi♡☼