Chapter 25

"It doesn't seem like nothing to me.." Kidou decided to speak up, interrupting the moment that you and the other two tired males were having.

"Shit." Was the first word you uttered at the moment you saw Kidou standing near your position with his arms crossed over his chest. Welp, there goes the hakuna matata (it's a reference xD) moment.

"Care to explain why you ended up in Gouenji's place and just had to have a change of clothes that are his? And also, why didn't you inform me that you'll be playing with them for a bit, you had me worried.." Kidou immediately piled up the important questions to you with a small frown, though you knew that he still has something more to say.

"I..uhmm...shit..Ah.." Your mind decided to be an asshole and went blank on you, not being able to come up with the right words to say to the game maker, nor did you have anything to at least ease his emotions down.

"I'm waiting." Kidou impatiently stated, wanting, no - needing your answers. He swore that if you don't have anything to somewhat stop him from fuming, he will barge in Gouenji's house whether you both like it or not.

"Heyya Kidou..!" Endou nervously waved to his best friend with a nervous smile, this time, even he can feel the tension emitting from the two of you and boi did he not like it one bit.

"Guess I'm in trouble...huh?" You timidly joked, trying to ease your own feelings, but you knew well that the pressure was intense, will you explain him all of what had happened or will you just answer his questions and leave the other events be?

"Big one..." Kazemaru couldn't help but add that line, he knew it'll make you feel even worse but hey, the moment here is giving him the chance to try and speak up.

"Shut up, Kazemaru-kun..." You grumbled to the teal haired male and you could feel Kidou's piercing gaze boring into you. You struggled to come up with words of what to tell your lover, again, should you just answer his questions or should you explain him the whole story? It was pressuring you, it felt like your throat made a tight knot so you wouldn't be able to speak to him.

"(F/n)." The lad called out to your name once more, stern and firm. He was being that strict yet concerned self, he didn't like sugar coating things, he was that person who would want to go straight to the point, and you were no exception to that.

"I...uh..had to pick up some things in my old house, y-y'know just like what I said in the note?" You started, nervously. The events of what happened to that home, the moment you were about to get dragged away by your relatives, the adrenaline you felt when you ran away from them...Everything came up and flooded your stressed mind.

"And?" Kidou added, urging you to continue, he decided to lean against the tree's trunk, still facing towards you. The other two, Kazemaru and Endou, decided to be quiet and listened to what you had to say. They somewhat thought that it would be too tense for them to excuse themselves to leave, and at the same time they wanted to know the truth of why you felt down earlier before you played soccer with them.

"..And..." Your brows furrowed in frustration and in conflict. You let out a sigh as you finally came to the conclusion that you will tell him the whole story, you didn't want to hide a secret to him, you didn't want to lose his trust in you. "I..coincidentally bumped unto my aunt and uncle..." Wait, now that you think about it, you don't recall telling them that it was them who murdered your parents, great you'll have to tell him about that too.