Prologue...

(A/N):
uhmm since it's gonna be my first time doing this..I'll just leave it in a normal point of view for the mean time..but I will soon switch point of views once in a while if it's needed..so hope ya like ze prologue~..

~*~*~*

"Okaasan, Otoosan!" A cheerful (h/c)-haired girl called out to her mother and father. "Look what I've found!" The girl soon showed a white kitten she was carrying, seeming to have a twisted ankle.

"Oh dear!..It has a twisted ankle..Here, let me see.." The little girl's mother gently took the little kitten and examined it carefully.

"Where have you seen this, (F/n)?.." The girl's father asked.

"Ah! I was playing on the field over there!" she pointed at some direction, showing a wide, green and grassy field. "While I was playing I heard some sounds coming from some distance near my position..so I kinda checked it out then I found the little kitten..." The girl named,(F/n), explained to her father honestly.

"I see.." Was the only reply that her father could say, not knowing what to say anymore, but soon did after noticing a bruise on his daughter's elbow. "And (F/n), where did that small bruise come from?" The (h/c)-haired girl's father inquired, concerned.

"Ah..I thought you wouldn't notice.." She mumbled to herself, sort of disappointed but decided to brush it off quickly. "Before playing alone in the field, I came across a boy because he accidentally hit my arm with his soccer ball..although I still haven't heard his name after he quickly apologized to me and dashed away..." She explained once more while she does a gesture of putting her hand on her chin as if she was in deep thought.

~*Flashback*~

"Hana no kaori mo tetsudatte..machi ni kasoku suru haiiro no me~" The girl sang as she roamed around the field, her arms wide open as if she was trying to balance herself. Although she was not aware that someone was secretly watching her.

"Kidou! Hurry up and continue training!" The man ordered to the little boy.

"Yes Commander!" As soon as the boy continued training by kicking the ball in different directions, he unluckily miskicked it, making it hit the girl from earlier.

"Itte!" The girl winced in pain as her left arm was hit by the ball. She instinctively placed her right hand over the place that she was hit on as if trying to cover it up to other threats. 

"Gomen nasai!" Kidou, as mentioned by the man earlier, quickly approached (F/n) and took the ball that landed near him. As he straightened himself, his scarlet eyes widened at the sight of the cute girl in front of him, he then noticed the different eye colors of the female. 

"Ah no..It's okay.." The girl waved to the boy, signalling that she was fine.

"You have different eye colors?" The boy slightly tilted his head to the side as he noticed little (F/n)'s hetero-chromatic eyes. The left having (e/c) color and the right having (2nd e/c) color. It was a rare sight for the male, and he was without a doubt awed by it. 

The child's eyes brightened up at the mention of her rare eye condition. "Ah yes I do, I have hete..ro..hetero..ah! heterochromatic eyes! Otoosan told me about it." (F/n) answered before she smiled childishly at the boy before him.

"I see..I'm---.." And just Kidou was about to introduce himself to the girl, he was soon called by the man.

"Did you get the ball already?" The adult inquired as he approached the two, simply ignoring the female beside the little boy. 

"Ah..Y-Yes Commander!.." Kidou then bowed his head to the girl before he scurried off with his commander. "B-Bye! I hope we meet again!" The boy frantically added before he followed behind the adult.

"Bye?..." The little girl reluctantly waved her hand and soon she was left alone. She then decided to play by herself again as she had nothing better to do. She did wish to know the boy's name before he left her behind.

~*End of Flashback*~

"I see..but you still better be careful..(F/n). You'll never know the danger lurking around us." (F/n)'s father reminded before heaving a sigh.

"Hai Otoosan.." Replied (F/n). "Ah Okaasan, so how's Yuki?" The girl quickly turned her head to her mother who was holding the newly-found kitten. 

"She's fine now and I'll just patch her up later. She's resting for now..and I see you already have a name for it.." Her mother smiled at her own daughter, noticing the fact that her daughter had named the stray kitten. 

"Eesh...I couldn't help it but name her Yuki..her fur is white as snow!" She reasoned childishly, pouting a bit. "But...We can keep her, right okaasan?" (F/n) added, intending to ask permission to take a hold of the newly found animal. 

"Okay okay.. But make sure to take care of it carefully, alright? And if there are any problems just call me then.." The mother reminded with a genuine smile, she simply couldn't help her child's cries.

"Hai Okaasan!" The (h/c)-haired girl smiled brightly. "Thank you so much!" (F/n) beamed joyfully at the news that she is now allowed to keep the stray kitten.

"Now come here and give us a hug.." The girl's father spread open his arms and so did the mother. 

"Un!~" The girl smiled and hugged both her father and mother happily. The happiness she thought that no one or nothing would ever interfere, but what she didn't know was the danger they will soon be in..

~*~*~*

"Kidou,what happened back there?" The man questioned Kidou with a raised brow.

"Nothing, Commander...I just miskicked the ball.." Kidou explained shortly, he didn't want to talk about earlier any further.

"I see..Then continue your training..You still have a lot to learn.."

"Hai!" And then the boy continued his training, not knowing what fate had brought for him in the near future..

~●~●~●~●

(A/N):

Well that's it for now, hope you guys will enjoy it..well..bye~~