Chapter 11

~ Miss Porter ~

My phone rang very early this morning.

"Hello?" I answered with my morning voice.

"Miss Porter, sorry to interrupt your sleep. I know it's early but we have to start shooting in about half an hour. So we would love it if you could come to the studio in time." The annoying producer's assistant said.

"Fine. Just let me get ready." I groaned when I hung up and I felt Nicole move around in my bed. We ended up having sex again last night and know that Georgia knows about it we don't care, so she just sleeps over.

"What's going on?" She said in a husky tone. I swear that the combination of her accent and her voice in the morning was breathtaking.

"We have to go sweetheart, I got a 5 am call."

"Arghh..." She got up and put on the clothes she prepares the day before. It was a sexy white suit with matching pants. It couldn't look better. With her sexy body and long legs, the combo was flawless. I took a quick glance at her abs as she was getting dressed and she just smirked.

"What are you staring at?"

"Um, nothing..." I panicked like a teenage girl. She smirked again. Nicole knew how much I adored her body and how flexed she is. She manages to workout every day even though she's with me almost all day. I admire her.

After we both got dressed I got up and she ran to the door to open it for me, seeing I want to get out. "After you, Miss Porter."

She's so thoughtful. "Thank you very much." I pecked her lips and we went off to the limo.

After we finally arrived, I got dressed there in my costume. It was a story about some queen in the 19th century, so I had to wear the dresses they wore back then. But Nicole, she was standing by, looking perfect in her white suit. A shorter girl was standing there and talking to her. They were talking and laughing. Suddenly they were getting closer. Oh, hell no. I quickly got up from my chair and walked over. Nicole looked at me, knowing why I was here.

"Nicole, I need to speak with you." I said sternly.

"I'm sorry, we're in the middle of a conversation." The shorter girl repplied.

"Excuse me?"

"What?"

"You better get out of here before you make me mad. You don't want to see me mad." Nicole chuckled and right when I looked at her she stopped, seeing how serious I was at this moment. The annoying girl's mouth dropped and she just walked away, looking me up and down.

"Baby are you okay?" Nicole grabbed me by the hand, making sure no one would see it.

"Why were you flirting with her?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"So you confirm it was flirting?"

"No, I don't confirm that. We were just talking."

"Could you, please, not flirt with anybody? Except, well, me?"

"Are you asking what I think you're asking?" She had a huge grin covering her face.

"Oh shut up." I started walking away when she gripped my arm.

"I won't flirt with anyone but you." My heart did a milion flips in a moment.

"Thank you, sweetheart." I was so happy. I've never wanted to be exclusive with anyone in my entire life. But when Nicole just agreed to it, I felt like a teenager in love. Like she was the famous person in the relationship. I finally had a girlfriend.