Chapter 24

~ Nicole ~

She just kept screaming and screaming. Like my name was the best thing in the world. I don't even know how many times we did it at this point. Who keeps count? Diane dropped on the bed after she cum all over me. I cleaned myself up and layed next to her, both panting.

"You know sweetheart, when I first met you I thought you were such an innocent young girl. I mean shit, you're only twenty-two. But now, I gotta say... you know your stuff." She exclaimed, barely catching her breath.

"And I thought you were a thirty year old slut, the way you changed your 'girlfriends'." I teased her, knowing how she used to be with her women.

"Hey, watch it. I'm twenty-nine." I chuckled thinking that's the thing that bothered her most in my statement. "Besides, you never had to see a girl doing the walk of shame out of my room in the morning."

"Yes, because when you met me, you saw stars and fireworks, and you didn't want anyone else." I said, laying on top of her and laughing at my cringe statement. Then I kissed her softly. I didn't know I could love her more than I already did. I kept falling for her over and over again.

"I love you, Diane."

"I adore you, sweetheart." She smiled and kissed me again. "But I love your accent more." That bitch. I playfully crossed my arms and turned my back at her.

"Oh, come on, just say it one more time. Say 'love' for me." I just shook my head. "You won't? Well, I guess an Australian kiss will make you talk like one." I widened my eyes, remembering how sore I was down there, I couldn't bare any more touches.

"No, no, no! Please don't!" She grinned eavily as she came back up.

"Then say it."

"Oh fine. Love."

"Oh, Nicole, you're killing me!" She grabbed her hair, pretending to moan. I laughed at her crazy self, loving every part of it.

"I hope our kids have your accent." She covered her mouth as soon as she said it. I couldn't believe her words either.

"Um, sorry, so sorry, I don't know what has gotten into me." She couldn't even look me in the eyes.

"You would like to have kids with me?" I was still in a state of shock.

"Well... yeah. I really do love you. I never loved anyone like that. Actually, I never loved anyone, period." I couldn't keep a smile off my face, thinking about this scenario in my head.

"I would like that too." We both smiled, getting into a kiss and someone knocked on our door.

"Yes?" Diane answered.

"Miss Porter, I got you the food you asked for." Her cook, Jacinda, peeked through the door. I got up from the bed to take it from her.

"Thank you so much." She smiled back at me. I turned to Diane and looked at the plate. "Well what do we have here? Chocolate and strawberries. Could you be more cliché?"

"What can I say, I dreamt about licking that chocolate off of you." Her words and her dirty look with those beautiful eyes made my lower abdomen tingle. How could I want more sex?

"Well, I guess we'll have to try it now..."