Chapter 23

~ Miss Porter ~

"Diane! No!" Nicole yelling my name at the top of her lungs definitely shook me awake. I got closer to her side to wake her up.

"Sweetheart? Hey, Nicole?" She opened her eyes that were filled with tears and I could already assume what it was. "It's just a bad dream, I'm here." She cried in my arms as I held her close in our bed.

"She... she was alive... and she killed you." She barely managed to collect the words.

I chuckled to make her smile. "Oh sweetheart, that bitch ain't no match for me." I knew I would make that beautiful laugh appear. Nicole was now closely laying into my chest and she returned back to sleep. I am so excited for us living together. It surely will be an awesome ride. As she said yes earlier tonight, we continued our sex marathon, doing it once, twice, I couldn't keep count. All I know that she was now with me and nothing bad could happen. Like I am the bodyguard.

...

Since I didn't have shooting today, I decided to spend the day in bed with my favourite person. I started kissing her awake, but she didn't react. How could she sleep so soundly? Then a naughty idea appeared. I got under the covers, close to her already naked body. I spread her lower lips with my fingers and started off by licking her bundle of nerves. She gasped at the action and moaned my name.

"Diane!"

"Say it again like that with the beautiful accent of yours and see were it gets us." I smirked.

"Oh please stop, I'm still sore from last night."

"Like that's a bad thing." I smirked again.

"Well it kinda is, since I owe you one."

"More like you owe me fourteen." I teased her, knowing how much satisfaction she got. I also got it from looking at her sexy body curl and hearing her moan under me.

"Well, my one is worth all of that." I knew I shouldn't have teased a Leo. She grinned wickedly rolling me over and getting closer to my lips to fill it into a perfect kiss.

And in the best moment of make out, she got up from the bed.

"What?"

"Come on, I have to replace my bandage and get dressed."

"Uh-uh, no getting dressed."

"Why?"

"Because you're my roommate now and I say so." I felt a wave of confidence and happiness because I can say that.

"Well if you say so. But I still have to change the bandage." She said as she pulled a new one from her bag.

"Let me do it then." I got up from the bed, wearing just my panties.

"What? No."

"Don't argue with me, Nicole."

"Fine."  She said annoyed and handed me the bandage. I motioned for her to sit on the bed. I removed the one on her stomach to see the wound with lots of stitches. I immediately felt bad remembering why she had it. I took the new bandage an put it on to cover. She winced in pain.

"Sorry." I kissed her. The kiss deepened and she turned us over so I was under her laying on the bed.

"So, about those fourteen times... love." She smirked and got down.