Unfair Ch1

Peter Parker has all ways had a hard life. When he was just 4 years old his parents where killed in a plane crash and he was sent to live with his aunt and uncle. Everything was going good for Peter after that but his happiness was not meant to last at the age of 7 his aunt and uncle was murdered in there home by people look for information about his parents work. Peter was put into a local froster home run by a wicked man and his wife who where very cruel to him and the other children in the home. They would beat him and lock him in a cage in the basement if he did the one thing they deem as wrong but Peter was always kind and would take care of the younger kids making sure they where feed and if he could he would take there beatings for them. As he grow older there 'parents' seemed to care less and less about them and enjoyed seeing Peter in pain more and more. Peter had to step up by the time he was 12 he had to get part time job that he worked after school so he can get money for food for the little ones at the house. Peter was more than willing to take the beatings and to work if it meant that he could keep his siblings safe. Now most people by now would be thinking how unfair Peter life is and that such a sweet boy should never have to go through so many hardships but this is about how peter life got turned around after he was offered a job by a man that goes by Tony Stark.

Hi I'm Abbie welcome to my story I don't know now good this will be as this is my first book I know this chapter is short but this is more background then anything else ok so hope you enjoy bye