Record 12: I am Not Ashamed the Movie

I am not ashamed

This movie was really amazing, I don't know when it's filmed. May be I'm just too late to watch it. But really, Rachel Joy Scott had touched me.

I wanted to be like her. I want to preach forgiveness while I forgive others. I want to love while I am loving my enemies. I will not give up doing what is right. I will not give up my family, my friends and even the work I was so burden today. May be God is just preparing me for his brighter plan. And I want to look forward for it. I want to feel it though I haven't have it.

I know, in this world a lot of things are confusing me, even blinding me to God's greatness.

I don't want to pity myself anymore or fake it. I need to be true for Jesus. I need to be the girl He created me to be.

I also want to touch people's heart. Like how Rachel dream about it.

I want to have an impact.

But I know, the energy that Rachel gave me tonight, will loss slowly in the morning if I do not keep my watch.

I always dream to helped others and I keep dreaming about it. Thanks to Rachel, she helped me remember my long lost dream, though not very long but sometimes burdens covered it so I cannot see.

I won't give up those thing I felt of giving up. I will keep praying and believing that one day, it is all worth praying for.

Thank you Jesus for always loving me and showing me my ways when my vision got gloomy ang foggy. Thank you for not giving up on me, help me to do the same with others.

I love you and I am not ashamed that I am Jesus Freak Christian.