Record 23: I've Messed Up!

April 20, 2019

I've messed up today. I felt so so bad.

I heard a testimony of a mother about her labor to her first child. The most significant words she spoke is like this "I pray about what I desire to God because He promise to give us our desire." and she also said that her ant said to her to pray also for God's will because if di ibigay ni Lord yong nuya, baka magtampo siya kay Lord. She add also na God's plan or answer is always the best.

I was so excited of today. We are preparing for this. We even market three days before to just get ready for this. There was a pastor's meeting in our church today. And it was our first time to accommodate such an event like this, given that the church is still in pioneering stage.

So this morning, I wake up early to just cook what we prepared last night. It's the tinolang manok we will be sharing, because the members of the church also will prepare their share.

It was my first time to cooked tinolang manok, and I was so happy about it. Even prayed for it to taste good because honestly, cooking is not my forte. But sometimes I like cooking especiallh now that I am a wife and soon to be a mum.

I am so glad to the what I came up. I did it and my husband even ate some for breakfast. And we bring it to the church. So happy for it and was excited to let others taste my dish.

Then, here it comes. Lunch time, time for them to eat. I was helping the members to prepare the food. I grab first the taperware where I put my tinolang manok. I was able to walk for a one or two steps going to the table where to put our foods, then suddenly, unwxoectedly, shockingly, in a moment the meat of chicken was scattered on the floor flooded of its own soup.

It was heartbreaking, that I realky want to cry. I know, I know, it was only bly the tinolang manok. No big deal. We do commit mistakes sometimes. But the effort I out into it, the joy ut brought me because it was my first time cooking that dish only end up in the floor. Wasted.

But thankfully, I didn't cry, first of all I'm ashamed and fully aware that it is not a big deal to others. Ako lang yun, ako lang ang nasaktan sa nangyari.

Kaya, here I am praying to get over it because honestly I still feel bad. But hopefully when ai wake up tomorrow, everything will be okay. And everything goes well.

Anyway guys, thank you again for patiently reading of my nonsense heartbreaks. God bless you all, and I pray that everything will go well to you all!! And pray for God's will, kasi His will is the best and if di niya sinagot mga prayers natin ay di tayo magtampo but will fully accepted His answer because it is the best. Don't just look at the surface or the situation, always think that in God's mind, there are always better things to happen.