Record 37: Life Is Short, Live It!

I just finished watching 'Five Feet Apart'.

Time check, it's already 12:46 AM.

Isa itong malaking reminder sa akin, to enjoy everything I have now. Life short, and you don't know when its gone.

I know we have blessed assurance of life after this life.

But are we really ready to leave everything behind? Our love ones.

Death is everybody's ending. We will go there one day. For me as a wife and a mother of my little man now, it is hard yet to say goodbye. Of course, my life will depend on the will of God for me.

That's why when we still have it, let's live it. I've been busy doing my personal stuffs, worrying of so many things and letting people controls my behaviour.

In that part, I live with resentment, with worried life and being careful so I couldn't offend anyone. But I know, I never live my life on how God wanted me to be.

I do appreciate people around me, thanking God in all that I experienced and the inconvenient situations.

But I hope I gonna live it. I mean, I hope and pray na hindi ako masyadong maaapektuhan ng pain and judgement. I hope all people ay 'chill' lang, get hurt now, genuinely okay later. Pero di ganoon eh, without the Holy Spirit, it's impossible. We are humans, born with the sinful nature.

Some of us are weak hearted and though there are strong hearted people. Yea, minsan sensitive ako, minsan chill lang. I am trying to overcome my flashbacks, I am trying to move on from what causes me hurt from the past. I have to live my life now, and keep moving forward.

I am fully aware also that I have repeatedly saying this statement.
(Who can understand me?)

I want to wake up every morning with a thankful heart and sleep at night with a grateful heart to the Lord for everything - that means, whether good or bad, I wanted to be genuinely thankful.

Life is short, so let us choose our priority. Let go of things that is not healthy in our mind, in our heart, in our body and in our soul.

We know we are in the right track when we have Jesus in our hearts.

Smile always, put anger and hatred away, forgive, be kind, try to understand and love others. Pray all the time and rejoice always. Seek the Lord in your life and all these things will be added unto you.

Yea, that's right! Life is short, live it!