Record 11: Praising God's Goodness

I don't know how to start this chapter. I really don't have any idea what to write in this chapter. It's just the book was calling me and telling me 'hey! Please update me already.'

So may be I will share some stories of my marriage life and minister life.

Isang buwan mahigit na akong kasal sa lalaking mahal ko. Anyways, I still cosidered myself young. I'm 23 years old and yet need to learn more.

Actually before we get married, we are already 4 and half years in relationship. So basically, we already know a lot of things in each other. Pero pagkatapos ng kasal I found out that my husband is not that suplado as he used to be nong boyfriend ko pa lang siya. I just admires how he easily changed his mood when he got irritated of me kasi pinapatawa niya na ako ilang sandali lang na magkasagutan kami.

My husband is very loving and caring. We two are really meant to be kasi parehas minsan na baliw.

Anyways, that's faith. We imagine things in the future and we prayed for it.

Of course, it is still normal for newly wed but they say after how many years your partner will turn out to be your enemy. It is proven and I already witness some couple end up like this. But I still believe that if God is the center of the relationship, love will become sweeter every day.

After our wedding, just a couple of days ay nagstart na rin kami sa new ministry field na pinagkatiwa sa amin ni Lord. Napakachallenging dito kasi we need to cross water before we get there. The sad part is kapag tag-ulan, hindi kami nakakapunta doon kasi ang pagtawid sa ilog is a matter of life and death na. Malakas kasi ang agos, at nakakatangay ng tao. I believe I can survive that, pero my husband is not a swimmer compared to me.

In our first month there, it went well and masasabi naman namin we really enjoy doing the work of the Lord there. Meeting God's people there and praising together.

I have so much stress before and after of my wedding, not only because of my preparation of my wedding but also because of some stituations in my life. And going to that place felt like my stress theraphy. They made me human everytime I go there.

There are still things in my life that bothers me and making me worry but I just observe that I am already positive most of the time. Not the negga that I used to be, hopefully I will not go back anymore or change into worse but be better everyday.

I am praising God, though I am really tired most of the time because of my loads, but he gave me rest and peace and joy. And I know I will soon be okay.