Chapter 3: Reveal

(Okay I think the watermark says brumont_rose, but the twitter account with the same name is private- so I hope it is them- it is hard to read.)

~Chapter 3: Reveal ~

>Todoroki's PoV<

His arms wrapped up and around my back, pulling me down, flush against his torso, his muscles vivid and defined through that teasing shirt of his, "I'll let you do it this fucking once- but if you fuck up you better fucking stop."

It put pressure on me, if I wasn't up to par, he may cast me aside.

At first, things were too abrupt, my hands couldn't decide where to touch and he was awkward too, his hands grasping the pillow behind his head, pulling it up, it could tear if he continued.

Then, I slowed down- I didn't need to be fast, perhaps slow was the way to go- that's what some of my 'research' showed me, teasing could work- it'd be fun too, I bet.

Somehow his clothes were gone, his back was arching up into my touch, yet he tried his best to fight it.

"Todo- fucker-"

I wanted to touch his nipples, taunting me, but there was a barrier, all I could do was continue to penetrate him, he resorted to holding his thighs close to him, giving me better access- a better view.

"Holy- fuck- stop!"

He came before me, his 'o' face- I couldn't see it- why was it so foggy suddenly?

Almost as if on instinct, I checked to make sure there was no fire needed to be patted out- luckily, today my sheets managed to make it without burns, though they were slightly frozen.

These dreams, they've been becoming more and more adult, more experimental, it makes me wonder if some of the things we do are because I think he'd like it, or because I would.

I gulped at the thought, Bakugou sure has helped with my self-discovery, it is good he doesn't know, even I would be startled to find out.

After this, I would do the routine, like always.

I managed to contact my old classmates more, Bakugou made it into my contact list somehow, probably through Kirishima, that man sure did baby him, even now.

I put on my suit, first heading to my hero company, then heading out to patrol the streets, something I would do alone, I liked to think.

Don't think of the dreams too much though.

Maybe the romantic ones are fine, Bakugou simply looking shy from regular displays of affection, some I got to see more clearly when I saw Uraraka and Midoriya together, though they aren't very touchy, still shy I guess.

"Excuse me, are you Shouto?"

I looked over, seeing a young guy, most likely a teenager, "Yes."

"Oh, wow, I look up to you so much man," he said, extremely smiley, "I don't know if it is strange to say this, but you helped me find myself."

"Find yourself?"

Suddenly, he was red, could it be a quirk?

"Ah, you know, I realized I liked guys," he said, making me realize- he was just embarrassed.

"I see," I said, nodding, my brain popping a picture of Bakugou in there, remembering what I felt that for him, "I felt the same at your age." Like two years ago.

"Hm? Are- are you saying you also are gay-? Or- sorry-"

I rubbed my chin, "Maybe, I've only liked him."