No Consistant Peace || Kira/KQ

It started with a momentary delay in Killer Queens summoning.
Kira would never have thought it would have gone this far.
They needed to talk.

"Killer Queen." The 30 year old said, the deadly stand taking a while to appear in front of him. This was intolerable! This was an extention of himself, was it not? Why wouldn't he listen?! This question frustrated Yoshikage to no end. He was going to figure it out.

The odd-looking metallic cat stand looked up at him and away.

"Killer queen. What's wrong." The moment the words left his mouth, he felt uncomfortable. Why. Why did he have to go through this work? Was there something he didn't know about Killer Queen? Stands? ...himself..?

He sighed, glaring at the pink creature. "What are you so glum about? Is it because we've been so busy lately? Nothing's really changed, Killer Queen. You know this." The cat man just glanced over. Kira rubbed his temples. This could be a big problem if he didn't resolve this now.

"Is it because I use you to destroy people? That's how it's always been." He crouched down next to his stand. For an extention of himself, he was oddly picky and emotional. Who know he could be so sensitive?

"You know it has to be done. It's a necessity, Killer Queen." The way he looked at him, it made him feel
.. odd. It was a curious feeling, something he could not pinpoint. He let out another emotionally- drained sigh. "Please stop ignoring me."

Desperate times call for desperate measures. He sat down next to the strangly gloomy pink cat man, beginning to pet its head. The sensation for him was minimal. He was used to this.

"I know it's a little... morally ambiguous. But, if we didn't..." kiras took a moment to assess those words. What else would he be if he stopped? Who. Who would he be.

Killer Queen sat in his lap. Maybe there was some truth to Killer Queens words.