UNWANTED AND BROKEN

CHAPTER 12

"Okay, Frank lets give Seth a bath and put him into bed for a nap." Gladys Replied

"I will get the bath started, and his bath toys you got him in there as well, so he can have some fun splashing in the water," Frank said with a change of heart on how he treated his wife.

As Gladys undressed Seth and got him ready for a bath Frank started the water and then put the toys in watched them float around. In franks mind he was rethinking about having a child how having a child could draw them closer together, but also it could drive them apart. the more he thought about this the more he was overwhelming himself and more confused became.

"Here we go little man, in you go, let's set you in the bathtub." Replied Gladys.

Seth kicked around in the water and waving his arms like it was no one's business, and laughing. Frank smiled and decided to play with Seth with a little rubber duck, which made Seth laugh so hard that he had this little snorting sound come out of him, which made Frank and Gladys laugh even harder. 

"You play with him while I get him clean how does that sound?" Asked Gladys.

"Sounds good to me." Replied Frank.

So Frank was making duck sounds, and a dog sound to get Seth to make that little snorting sound again, and Gladys cleaned his hair, face, arms, back and front and legs and feet and behind his ears. 

"See, isn't this fun?" asked Gladys in hopes he will change his mind of not having a child.

Frank had to agree that this is fun, but he also thought that babies aren't going to smile and have fun all the time, But Frank still kept playing with Seth. As Gladys finished up cleaning him she allowed Frank and Seth to play a little more before taking him out and get his clothes on him.

"Okay, Seth time to get all dried up and get closed on." Replied Gladys as she pulled Seth out of the tub with a towel around him.

"So what do we do know?" "Do we just go to the park after we just gave him a bath or what?" Asked Frank.

Gladys thought about what Frank has asked while she was putting a diaper and clothes on Seth.  As Gladys was done getting Seth dressed she lifted Seth up in her hands and asked in baby talk "do you want to go to the park?" As she made a funny face at him while saying it."

Seth looked at her and had the biggest smile on his fast as he just made sounds.

"Okay, I think he agrees we should go to the park, Gladys." Yelled over to Frank.

Frank didn't think twice he was getting all excited over the whole thing, "Let me get dressed, You put him in the stroller and while he is in there we can get his bag ready to go walking down to the park, sound good?" Gladys agreed as she was opening this stroller to put Seth inside.

As they were about to walk out the door the phone began to ring,

"Ring, Ring, Ring. Frank picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"How is my baby doing?" Asked Mark.

"Seth is doing really good we are about to go to the park." Replied Frank.

"That is wonderful to hear I was just checking upon him." Answered Mark.

"Okay, well we are about to walk out the door so I am going to let you go, You will get him back Sometime tomorrow." Replied Frank as he was about to hank upon Mark.