UNWANTED AND BROKEN

Chapter 3

Hannah has gotten out of her car and walked to the grocery store entrances to grab a cart. 

"Hi there Hannah."  A voice said behind Mark. 

Hannah turned around and seen it was her next-door neighbor. 

"Oh hello, there Felicia." Replied Hanna.

Hannah said with a gentle voice but deep inside she couldn't stand the woman because she was always poking her nose where it shouldn't belong.

"How are you today Felicia?" Hannah didn't want to ask but thought might as well just to get this talk up and go and to be done with it.

"I am doing perfectly right now; I was a bit worried when I saw you coming out of the stranger's car, are you okay Hannah?" Asked Felicia 

"Oh yes, I am good I got overheated and needed a ride home," Hannah replied.

"Oh my, I am glad that you are okay," Felicia replied with a relief tone in her voice.

"Thank you so much," Hannah said back to Felicia.

"You have a good day Felicia; I must be going." "I have food to get; I am eating for two now," Hannah said as she was walking away.

The look on Felicia's face made Hannah smile as she walked away. Now the whole town is going to know about this by the end of the day. Hannah said to herself.

Hannah looked at some meat and thought to herself, hamburgers would be nice to have, and chips, and buns we must have, oh, and pickles are a must. Oh and drinks lets see Coke and Diet Coke, and beer. Let's see what else should I get?

Hannah didn't know how to cook she knew how to put things in a microwave and serve dinner that way. 

"Let's see if he likes chicken and potatoes and corn all that is in this microwave dinner." "I like that idea Hannah said to herself."

"Oh, my so many to pick from I might as well just grab a few from each kind that is in this freezer." Hannah kept talking to herself.

When she realized how long she had been in the grocery store, she thought that Mark might be getting overheated in the car. Hannah hurried up to the checkout lane.

As the cashier lady rang up the items, she said 303.50 ma'am.

Hannah looked at her and looked at the money, and she wasn't sure how much to give her.

"Could you please get what you need from this cash right here?" Hannah asked the cashier lady.

"I sure can," replied the cashier lady.

"Okay, here you go." and handed the money back to Hannah. 

"Thank you so much for doing that for me," Hannah said to the cashier.

As Hannah left the check out to head to the car, she saw that Lowell's head was half hanging out of the car. 

"Oh, my god!" Hannah screamed out loud. "Mark?" "Mark?" "Are you okay?" Hannah yelled with a worried voice.

Mark opened his eyes and had a look on his face," yes I am okay I am enjoying the sun." Mark said to Hannah.

"I can just slap you; You had me worried," Hannah replied.

"Nope, I am okay," replied Mark.  "Go and get in the car turn on the AC, and I will put the food in the car." Replied Mark.

Hannah didn't think twice on that offer one bit. When Mark was done putting the food in the car, Hannah began to head for home.