UNWANTED AND BROKEN

Chapter 13

As Gladys approached Frank and Seth,  she said as she walked past them, "We need to go pay a visit to Hannah and Mark, Gladys walked up to the doors open them wide and walked through them without thinking Frank had Seth in his arms, Gladys was so mad she couldn't see straight.

"Hun, calm down we can not be like this around Seth he is upset too and he doesn't understand what is going on as well as we don't either." "Take a deep breath in and exhale out and do it again." "Do this for Seth." said, Frank.

"This is what I want you to do, You and Seth set in the car I am going in and I don't give a rats ass if she calls the cops because I need to know what happened to Patricia." Said Gladys.

"Let's get Seth in the car and I want you to think about what you are going to say to Hannah and Mark before busting through the door and screaming at them." Replied Frank.

"Okay, Your right I should think about what I am going to say before I do anything else, okay, okay, deep breath in and exhale out, deep breath in and exhale out, I am trying to calm down but when I close my eyes all I see is Patricia up there with wires all over her and she is so small, my emotions are flying right now, and I don't know how you can sit there and be calm about this!" Yelled Gladys.

I am not calm Gladys I am upset as much as you are, but I am thinking about Seth you don't need to have him get any more upset then what he already is." "I am thinking about him right now." "Patrisha is in good hands at the hospital," Frank said calmly.

As Gladys knew her husband was right that she needs to calm down and think of Seth. Before going to Hannah's house she had in idea of going to McDonald's and letting him have anything he wants,  as they exit the parking lot of the Hospital and went downtown to the nearest McDonald's Seth started to say: "mmmm Fry, Fry mmmm." "That is what I thought you might want buddy," let's get you some "Fry, Fry."

"I am going to go through the drive-through, what do you want me to order for you, Frank?" Asked Gladys.

"Big Mac, Large French Fries, and a large milkshake, and we will get Seth 5 piece Chicken Nuggets and Large french fries and root beer." Replied Frank.

As Gladys and Frank, Seth waited in the car to place their order waited and waited and waited, as the lady in front of them kept ordering one thing after another. Gladys wanted to yell out the window and say: "God Damn go inside next time and order your holding up the fucking line!!" But she held her tongue and waited ever so patiently. As she waited she thought about what she is going to say to Hannah and how it is all going to happen. She thought about if she busts through the door and starts yelling at her that Hannah might try to call the cops, or since she just had a baby she will not be able to fight back, Gladys sat there thinking about how she is going to approach this.

"Gladys, Gladys Hello, are you there?" Asked Frank.

"Ha?" asked Gladys

"you can drive up now," Frank replied.

"Oh, I must be so deep in thought that I must have zoned out!" Replied Gladys.

"Hello, Welcome to Mc Donalds, may I take your order?"

"Yes, I like to order a Big Mack and Large Fries, and a Large milkshake, and 6 piece nuggets, Large Fries, and a rootbeer, and I would like just Large Fries and a large Rootbeer." Said Gladys.

"Okay, that would be 26.50 please drive to the first window." Said the person from the menu box.

Gladys thought to her self that is a high price for food, but she drove to the window and paid for the food and waited for the next window to pick up her food. She thought that she can take the food over to Hannah and Mark's house and eat it there while they talked with them. As she drove up to the next window she got her food and checked her food to see if that is what she got is right, and pulled off. As soon as they drove down the road Frank asked: "Where you are going?" Gladys replied by saying: "That we are going to eat at Hannah and Mark's house. If that woman pisses me off at least I can throw food at her." Frank replied saying: "This is not Jerry Springer's show."  "We are going to talk to them calmly and get to the bottom of this." Replied Frank. Seth looked out the window and said: "Home."  "That's right buddy we are at your house."  "Let's go in so you can eat inside okay?" Gladys got out of the car and went to the back to let Seth out of the car set.