UNWANTED AND BROKEN

Chapter 16

"Will let me ask you a few questions before I "screw" you." Replied David

"Can you get pregnant?"

"Do you have kids?"

"Have you been tested with any sexually transmitted disease in the past 6 months?"

"How many men have you been with?"

"What is this a health care clinic?"

"Am I signing up for something here?" Asked Hannah.

"No, You're not signing up for anything, I just want to know what I am working with before I fuck your brains out." Replied David

"I see. Yes, I can get pregnant I just had a baby a month ago, so wear a condom or don't cum inside me." Replied Hannah.

"Yes, I have two kids."

I have been tested at the hospital with everything so I don't have any diseases, and only been with my husband soon to be ex-husband." Replied Hannah.

"So you going to screw me or you can just take me back to the bar," demanded Hannah.

"Okay," Replied David

as David took his clothes off, he told Hannah to come closer to him and to suck his dick. Hannah crawled closer to him and grabbed his cock and started to thrust up and down with her hands as she sucked his head of his cock he took his hand and put it on the back of her head and forced her head down on his cock until she made a gagging sound. Hannah didn't like that part of him doing that she backed off of him.

"What are you trying to do kill me?" Asked Hanna.

"Shut the fuck up and lay on your back and spread those legs." Demanded David.

Hannah did just that, David climbed up on her and grabbed his dick and guided himself in her, as he was going back and forth he didn't feel good about doing this. So David took his dick out and told Hannah to get dressed he is taking her back to the bar, that he doesn't want to do this anymore. Hannah was so shocked that she didn't know what to think or do but to get her clothes back on.

"Just take me home." Replied Hannah.

"David replied by saying a sure thing."

Both Hannah and David got into his truck and David couldn't help by asking Hannah a few personal questions on why she is not caring anymore who she is with for a one night stand.

Hannah didn't even want to answer him at this point, Hannah just wants to get home and kick Mark out since he would have a place to live and she doesn't. The ride to Hannah's house was a quiet trip, as soon as they pulled to her house, Hannah got out and seen there was a car parked out front that looked like Lind's.

"THAT FUCKING BITCH!" Hannah said under her breath as she walked up to the door and tried to open the door but it was locked.

"OPEN UP YOU FUCKING HOR!" "I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE FUCKING MY HUSBAND!" UNLOCK THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Screamed out, Hannah.

No one answered the door so Hannah walked around the house to her bedroom, There they were on our bed fucking. Hannah couldn't stop watching Linda being on top and then rolled on to her back as Mark got on top and started to fuck her harder. Hannah started to hear moaning sounds from Linda.

"Yes, My love!" "Yes, oh God, "I am cumming on your cock, oh god I am gushing OH, OH, OH AAAAAHHHHH!!!" as Linda screamed out!

"Oh God, I am going to cum in your pussy, Oh god Linda, I love you!" Yelled out, Mark.