7. 🔥

My fault for any mistakesss.

"Follow me" I said to Al at the door.

"Nice house" he said as we ran up the steps. "Thanks" I said. "Mom this my friend, we studying for a project" I said. Both of them waved at each other.

"Hi, leave the door open" she said, causing Nahmir to peek out his room.

"Whatchu doing here" he said to Al. "None of your business" I responded, then dragged him to my room. Al shrugged his shoulders at him, then followed me.

"So" I said as I patted the bed for him to sit down.

"She said leave the door open" Nahmir interrupted, and pushed it all the way open.
"It is, now stop distracting us" I said. "Y'all not even doing anything, he don't go to-"

"My class cause he take A.P. classes, now get out" I lied so my mom wouldn't get involved. He sucked his teeth and walked back to his room.

"So, where were we" I said, causing him to laugh.

"Tell me about yourself" he said. "Why this sound like a date?" I said. "Never mind, um you already know my name, my favorite colors are burgundy and yellow, I moved here prolly like one, two weeks ago and I still don't like it. My dad is dead, I-"

"I'm sorry to hear that" he said before I could finish. "It's okay" I said with a chuckle.

"Why you moved here though?" he asked. "Mom got a job" I said. "Ahh" he said and nodded. "So do you have a girlfriend ?" I asked and looked down. "Nope" He said.

"Are you sure?" I tilted my head and asked. "Yeah" he responded in a high pitched voice, causing me to laugh. "Well, as long as you're not lying" I said.

"Wouldn't Nick be mad at us if we-" "His opinion doesn't matter" I cut him off.

"Got it" he said.

"Hazel, I'm going out okay, don't stay too long now" she said to me and Al. "Nick watch her please" she yelled as she walked down the stairs. I rolled my eyes.

Once the door slammed, Nahmir walked in and closed the door.

"So" he said as he sat criss cross.

"Can you stop cock blocking?" I said. "What you mean, y'all ain't doing nun in here, not in dis house. Not with me alive" he said. Al laughed.

"You think this funny, I'm dead ass" Nahmir said.

"Need me to come by some next time?" Al asked as he got up. "Ain't gon' be no next time lil nigga" Nahmir said with a smirk on his face as he laughed. "Nick" I said rudely and glared at him.

"Yeah, sorry" I told Al. "It's okay" he responded, before walking out the room.

"What's that thing the little girl said in that Disney show?" Nahmir asked as he snapped his fingers.
"Ay, don't let the door hit ya when Mother Nature split ya" he yelled with a nasty laugh.

I sighed and leaned back, causing the pack of condoms to fall on the floor.

Nahmir instantly stopped laughing.

"Ya was gonna fuck, in the room right next to mine?" He said in a serious tone.
"It's nun of your business anyway" I said while he picked up his pants.

"Nick whatchu doin" I said as he got closer to me. "Shut up" He said before he choked me. You can see the anger in his face as he stared at me.

"Take off your clothes" he said, then walked out. I sighed and flopped back on the bed.
"Not again" I whispered. This nigga was gonna fuck around and make me fall in love.