20

I ain't know ya liked this
book that much. Thanks for
the love, I appreciate it. 🥴💘
This chapter rated R. ⚠️
My fault for any mistakesss.

"Nahmir?" I called on him.

"What?" He responded.

"When you gon be ready for school? We missing a lot of work.." I said to him.

I decided now would be a good time to ask, cause he couldn't say some slick shit in front of my mom. He sucked his teeth, "I ain't goin."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

I was technically still new here, and even though I made friends I still wouldn't feel comfortable without Nahmir with me.

"You heard me. A nigga too hot for that shit anyway." He bragged.

I sighed and continued to eat the meal CoCoe made for us. "Yeah okay..." I said.

I felt my mother glance at me.

"Hazel, everything okay?" She asked me.

I swallowed a lump in my throat I didn't even know I had, "Yeah, everything's cool mama."

"How's school?" She asked me.

"Good," I responded.

"Then why is it a problem if Nick doesn't go?"

"Because I'm still— technically new, and he knows every one, so..."

She nodded her head as an understanding, "Ooh, you have any friends?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Well Nick, please take care of my baby girl for me.." She said as she played around with her food.

Nahmir looked up at me, "Trust me, I will..."

A few hours later

"Mhm," I moaned as I gripped onto the bed sheets tightly.

"You like that shit?!" Nahmir stared me dead in the eye, while choking me.

"Fuck, yes," I whined as he sped up his pace.

"Fuck," he groaned under his breath. His strokes began to get sloppy, "cum for me baby,"

"Cum on daddy's dick." He began to look drowsy.

"Ooh fuck, this feels so fucking good," I said through my gritted teeth.

I began to grind my hips as he slipped in and out of me. The noise we made was music to my ears.

I felt a tremendous amount of pleasure and my legs began to shake vigorously.

I heard Nahmir chuckle, then he slowly pulled out of me as my stomach tightened.

I started panting, and grabbed onto Nahmir tightly as my body shook.

"FUCKKK," I said loudly, my grip on Nahmir weakening. He kissed my lips softly as he stroked himself at the sight of me.

My body calmed down, and the beating of my clit slowed down. I felt a rush coming down from my stomach, and seen Nick's mouth aiming for my pussy.

"M-mir," I struggled with my words as I tried to push his head back.

He ignored me and began to lick my wet-folds. He came up to my face and showed me the cum on his tongue, before rolling it back and swallowing.

He stuck two of his fingers inside me and started to pump them in and out, causing me to arch my back on the bed.

"Fuck, you so wet for me," He said, before going down on me again.

I grabbed a handful of his dreads and closed my eyes tightly, "Oh my God, Nahmir," I moaned as he ate me out and fingered me at the same time.

"Who's this pussy for?!" He got up and asked.

"Y-you," I said weakly.

He started pumping in and out of me with more force, "Who?! I ain't hear you correctly the first time," he said as he sped up.

"YOU! Fuck, it's yours daddy." I cried while trying to slow his hand down.

He pulled his fingers out, and I released my fluids onto the sheets.

He licked his fingers seductively, and leaned in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to suck on his bottom lip.

"That's what I thought.." he said once we pulled away.

I plopped back onto my pillow and slid my hands across my face, trying to slow down my breathing.

Nahmir cleaned up and left my room, leaving me to play with myself while thinking about what just happened.

This was short el oh el.
I love y'all, okay bye. 🖤
Comment/Vote/Share.