22

My fault for any mistakesss.

"HAZEL!" I heard Nahmir's yellow ass call for me. "WHAT?!" I yelled back as I scrolled on my phone. We've been arguing since he threw my headphones out his car window and he thinks he can just seduce me so I could forget about it.

"Man, get yo' ass in here and lose that attitude." He said. I don't know why but I did as told and got myself in there but brought my attitude with me.

"What?" I asked.

"Hey," a wide grin spread across his face.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't waste my fucking time, Nick." I say. I know he hated it when I called him by his government. He sucked his teeth, "I called you for a reason, come here." He said.

I walked up to his bed and stared at him as he smiled at me. I threw my hands up in frustration and he grabbed them, pulling me towards him on the bed.

"Let me the fuck go." I said as he held his grip around my waist. "Why you trippin fo'?" He asked, slapping my ass. I groaned and stayed still until his grip was loose enough for me to move. "No, come here!" He semi-yelled and tried grabbing my arm. "What, man?!"

It took him a moment to answer me.

"Fuck you then." He says monotonously.

I couldn't decide whether or not I just got my feelings hurt or I was mad but I think I'm feeling both. "It's fuck me?" I asked with a laugh. Part of me was hoping he was playing.

He didn't answer me so I made his way out of his room and into mine, jumping on my bed. I laid down on my back and just stared at the ceiling for a second.

Wait, am I really about to get emotional over Nahmir saying fuck me? I sprung up and made my way towards my dresser to find a cute outfit to wear to school.

I would ask him to drop me but it's fuck me, so I called up Jay to pick me up. "Why you need me to get you again?" He said through the phone. I sighed, "Cause Nick and I aren't on the best of terms, Jay." I said as I put on my socks. I heard him laugh through the line.

"And why is that?"

"You ask too many questions yo, you outside or sum?" I asked. "Mhm," He hummed. I hung up on him and slipped on my sneakers, before making my way downstairs. I didn't bother to even look at his door when I walked pass, I'm really over him this time.

•••

"You sure you over him this time?" Kailani asked as we sat on the floor in PE class.

I nodded because I was afraid of what would come out my mouth if I opened it.

"I think ya'll should talk it out.. I mean, you are living with him in the house, like what? Two, three doors away.." she tried convincing me to be the bigger person.

"No, I'm actually done with him. He isn't good for me, I'll find someone else." I said in finality. "Well I know plenty of boys who are up for grabs, so just say the wor—"

"Who?" I cut her off. I realized how desperate I sounded and sighed when I seen her smirk.

"Uhh, I'll do my magic. Boys will be in your DMs by tonight. Or if you wanna go on a double date, that's cool." She said. I worried about Cordae knowing what I was doing on the 'double date' she suggested, then realized he doesn't even know about Nahmir and I.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Maybe the boy she's setting me up with has a dick longer and better than Nahmir's, waiting to slide in and out of me. "So like a blind date?" I asked.

I didn't want to stay in the house tonight, so this would be the perfect opportunity to get away and most likely get Nahmir upset.

"A blind date it is," she says. "I'll text him your address and time to pick you up." She says.