8. 🍸

My fault for any mistakes.
Go listen to Nahmir's new song "No Relations" if you haven't already. 😌

"Baby wake up" I heard my moms voice say. I thought I was dreaming at first, til she slapped the shit out of me then laughed.

"The fuck" I mumbled as I sat up. "It's five, why am I up?" I said.

"Just got some news that I won't be here for a couple of days I'm going on a business trip and I wanted to tell you before I leave" she said. I sucked my teeth..

"Well have fun mom and be safe" I said. She kissed my forehead. "Love you" She said.
"I love you too" I said as I flopped back onto my pillow.

A couple minutes went by.

"Shit" I said. I couldn't sleep now. And school doesn't even start at this time.

After debating, I got up and did my morning routine.

I took a picture of myself and posted it on Instagram since I was bored.

I tiptoed out my room and slid into Nahmir's. I recorded him with the flash on.

His covers was wrapped around his legs like he was a mermaid, but it stopped at his boxers. He woke up and slapped my phone out my hand. "What the fuck" he said.

His raspy voice caught me by surprise. "What you doing in here, school don't start til-"
"My mom woke me up and I couldn't sleep so" I said and I reached for my phone.

My wrist was pressed against his dick for two seconds, and this nigga grabbed my whole hand. "Whatchu doing, let me get my phone" I said.

"Why was you recording me?" He said. "I was bored" I said. At this point, I was technically grasping his dick. "Come 'ere" he said with his eyes shut. "What?" I said.

"Gimme kiss" he said. I laughed.

"No one wanna kiss you wit yo' morning breath" I said. He sucked his teeth. "Stop playing wit me, my breath don't stink" he said. "Can I get my phone?" I whisper yelled.

"Kiss first" He said, then puckered his lips. "Muah, here you go now gimme" I said after pecking him on the lips. "That was whack" he said, then handed me my phone.

"Yeah yeah" I said as I made my way out.

"Wait stay" he said. I scrunched up my face, then slowly sat down next to him on the bed. "Don't try anything" I said as I scrolled through my Instagram. "I'm not" he said.

"So whatchu want me to stay for?" I said. "Ion know, I just wanna talk" He said as he checked his notifications. "You look good in this" he said while showing me my post.

Liked by ybnnahmir, and 998 othershazelnuttt_ 😴View all 457 comments

hazelnuttt_ 😴
View all 457 comments

"Thanks" I said to him. "Watchu want to talk about?" I asked.

"I want to know more about you" he said. "Cause I know there's more about yo' trifling ass I don't know" he added. I rolled my eyes. "Well if you must know.." I said.

"I'm a very boring, cranky person who loves food and if that doesn't sum it up then" I said, then put both of my hands in the air to let it fall down and slap my thighs.

"I already know that" he said with a laugh. "I know you got plenty of shit to talk about" he said. He was right, I got alotttttttt of embarrassing ass stories of when I was younger.

My gay stage as a kid, the time I got suspended cause I lied about having sex, when my mom tried scaring me and I ended up burning my pinky... whew chile.

"But most of me is kinda.. embarrassing" I said.

"So, ion have no problem sharing embarrassing stories wit you" He said. "Alright well can we do this after school, cause I got a lot and I gotta do my make up and stuff" I said.

"Alright but we walking since it's early" he said. "Was thinking of doing that anyway" I said as I headed for the door.

I took all of my supplies out to do my makeup....

I hope Cordae had a good birthday yesterday, 8/25, good night. 💛