Chapter 3

"Wait up!"

After what seemed like hours of walking to my feet but in reality was really ten minutes, we reach a place with a large sign reading 'Regal Academy Admissions & Attendance Office'.

"Go in." Cyrus says calmly.

"Are you sure?" I say as I stare at the door with a suspicious look.

"Are you doubting me? I'm hurt, nah not really." He says while yawning.

This guy is so lazy I wonder how he gets his egotistical ass out of bed in the morning.

"Well I'm off, Professor Snow White said to just show you where the office was, I don't really care what happens next."

"Wow, that's so considerate of you to leave me in front of the door to an office and not care if I come out alive or not!"

"For Santa Fucking Clause's sake stop being so loud!" He says as he pushes me through the door.

I land on the floor and rub my head.

Ouch!

"Are you ok?"

"Curse that vile beast for pushing you!"

"You really should give him a piece of your mind."

I look up and see three other girls staring at me.

The one who asked me if I was ok was wearing a magenta colored jacket with a hood covering her long dark hair and black jeans. She has tanned skin and brown eyes.

A girl with chest-length wavy purple hair held out a hand to help me up, which I accepted.

Upon closer inspection, she wore a magenta colored long-sleeve shirt with a black pinafore on top. She also had a book peeking out of her side pocket.

The third girl had long straight black hair and black eyes with cherry-red lips. She wore a magenta blazer and underneath it a black dress. On her thigh she wore a small dagger which looked pretty real. She had a strong, manly vibe around her.

"Do you mind introducing yourself?" Purple-hair asked as she and the other girls led me to the elegant couch in what seemed to be the waiting room.

"I'm Crimson Hood, Granddaughter of Little Red Riding Hood." Said the girl with the hoodie and jacket.

"I'm Yushina Priest, Granddaughter of the Priest. My Grandfather probably married off most of the parents and grandparents in the fairytale world." Said purple-hair.

"Yes, yes that is great but my Grandmother saved all of China, I'm Mei Fa, Granddaughter of Fa Mulan." Said the girl with a dagger.

They all turn to look at me with questioning glances.

"Me? I'm Irene White." I say.

"Who are your Grandparents?" Mei asks.

"... I was told they died in a ship-wreck, I never knew them." I say.

The look of regret showed across my face. I should have pressed my parents more, my parents told me they had no contact what so ever with them since I was born. Maybe I'll find something about them here.

"Mei!" Crimson hissed.

"I'm sure they were good people."Yushina says.

"How was I supposed to know that?"Mei exclaims.

"Shut up before I put a deadly curse on you." Yushina says.

The voices bring me out of my thoughts.