Chapter 10

"Wait!" Vicky exclaims as everyone pauses.

"Yes?" The fairy of justice says.

"I remember something, I saw one of the servant's eyes glow, maybe we should check the kitchens and investigate the servants first." Vicky says.

I also saw that.

"What made you change your mind from Rose, Vicky?" I ask her with a questioning look.

It's almost as if she's scared of finding the truth.

"Don't get me wrong, It still could be Rose but shouldn't we investigate the claim first?" Vicky shows a grin.

"I agree with her, let us search the kitchens first." The fairy of justice says as she teleports us to the Regal Academy kitchens.

"The kitchens look just like normal kitchens." Rose says as she touches a silver counter top.

"What's that?" Astoria points to an orange colored powder spilled everywhere on the shelf containing spices and herbs.

"Look over there" Hawk points to a jar in the corner filled a little with the powder.

"I know what happened here, a servant must have mistook the spices and spilled some of the pumpkin sleeping powder into the tea." The fairy of justice says.

"So Rose is innocent." Travis says.

"I shall hand down my verdict, not guilty. Case dismissed." She says as she exits the kitchens.

"Now that this mystery has been solved, you all should get to class." Headmistress Cinderella says to all of us as we change into our school uniform.

"I have Art first." I say as we all walk down the corridor while checking our schedules with our wands.

"I have art as well." Mei, Shawn,Travis and LingLing say at the same time.

"We all have literature first." Hawk motions to Rose and everyone else.

Vicky and her group disappeared again, probably to their classes.

"Oh my grade, I don't want to be late!" Astoria screams as she grabs Rose's hand and runs off in the direction of the hall.

"Bye bye!" Rose waves.

I walk beside Mei to the classroom.

"My grandmother teaches this class." Travis groans as Professor Beauty seats us behind a canvas.

"Sucks to be you." I snicker to Travis as we watch her draw some kind of tree.

"Now class, I would like you to copy the image of this great tree. The best ones will receive a prize." She says.

I look at the board.

'That's a lot of bloody branches'

"Holy fuck!" I exclaim as I look at Mei's to see she is almost finished and Travis's looks like an exact replica of the one on the board where as I haven't even started yet.

Every time I try to make the brush move, It keeps flying in the wrong direction.

"Focus, Miss. Crystal White!" She scolds me.

"Paint you stupid brush!" I shout as I glare at the brush.

"What has that brush done to deserve that glare?" Shawn asks.

I point towards my canvas dripping with paint.

"Now I see." He sighs.

"Watch out!" Ling points behind me as I see the paintbrush fly up and hit Professor Beauty right on the face making it look like she had mud on it.