Chapter 4

"What the heck did you do to me?" I scream out as I almost drop the wand and Prince Crystal chuckles.

"Me? I didn't do anything, It was this." He says with an innocent look as he hands me a paper which looks like a contract of some sort.

'We, the official guardians of Irene White, pledge to follow this sacred contract of Irene following her destiny as the replacement of the original heir to the Crystal Palace and to entitle her as Heiress to the remains of Crystal Palace and all it's items until the true heir is found. If after three years, the true heir is still not found then Irene will have a choice to resume the position or to resume her normal life and have no memory of this incident. While under the care of Regal Academy, she will not be able to set foot on the White Estate on Earth due to her newly acquired magical powers and may reside wherever she wishes elsewhere on Earth or in the Fairytale world. Prince Crystal, an indirect heir to the throne shall act as a Father figure and a guider for her until the time is up. Breaching this contract will result in severe consequences from the Fairytale Board.'

"What the fuck? What is this?" I exclaim.

I can't believe this but sure enough, my parents signatures are at the bottom in blood ink.

"You're worried? I'm stuck as a babysitter for you for three years." He sighs.

" So what this is saying is that I am the stunt double for some missing heiress for three years and I can't go home because I've been turned into some magical mutant and must be babysitted by you? " I say in disbelief.
"
"Unfortunately so." He nods.

"And what have you done to my hair? I want my hair back!" I scream as he covers his ears and frowns.

This white hair makes me feel old.

"Tough luck you need to learn to deal with it girl, you can't get kicked out of Regal Academy since even witches study here, all you'll get is detentions which are very unpleasant." He sighs.

"I still don't care." I say as he sighs again.

"Look girl, It's only three years, after that you can do as you please and I'll even let you keep your stuff that you aquire here after that if the heiress is not found and you choose to leave, for the time being, I'll even register you in your friend Rose's team. It'll be like this never happened at the end." He says as he comes towards me with a pen.

I look at where I'm supposed to sign and think about it. I don't want to be stuck here but it couldn't be that bad, it might even  be kind of fun after all its not every day you get to do something as weird as this , some boys and girls would kill to be in my place and I could actually learn something plus I won't have to have 'Princess lessons' and be followed around by my parent's bodyguards on Earth.

He also said I could forget this ever happened and I could be normal again after three years.

"Do I get my looks back?" I ask as I look in the mirror.

If someone who didn't know me were to walk in, I'd literally look like an exact, teenaged female version of Prince Crystal except cooler.

"Hey, I don't want you to look like me either. It's ridiculous how I'm supposed to be the one responsible for you and a father figure for you.." He rolls his eyes.

To be honest, so far Prince Crystal isn't that bad, he's certainly better than most of the teachers I've met and I wouldn't mind being his daughter, he seems like he would be a really cool dad.

My real dad rarely spends time with me yet he acts like he cares about me. By signing this contract, It really does show how they would cast me aside for whatever they agreed too.