Chapter Three.

{Zane's POV} ((It's going to be this for a while... until he finds Trav))

Tifa and I head back to the castle, and I immediatly find my way up to the throne room where my mother is sitting.

"Do you think it's possible to travel to see if the rumors are true?" I ask Tifa, and she looks a little taken aback.

"You want to travel there..? I mean, I don't see any problem... But your mother..."

"I know. I will convince her. But I'm asking if it would be possible."

"I suppose. I know where the right currents are... But getting out is the more difficult task. It requires a powerful witch or wizard."

"Done."

I approached my mother, Tifa waiting at the door.

"Mother?" I called, and she looked up from her book at me.

"Oh, ZuZu! Did you have the maids drop off the items?" She stood up, walking over to me.

"Yes. Oh, mother... I would like to go off to a place called Asmund's Village. I believe there is much information there to be found about the other divine warriors, and it will aid us in the next step forward."

My mother seems to consider it for a moment. "Alright. I know the basics of your travels... But is there something special you need?"

"No, I'll be okay." I respond, earning a shocked look from Tifa.

"Alright, I'll have stuff packed to leave tomorrow." My mother says, starting to write a list.

"Thank you, mother."

"It's no problem, ZuZu." She smiles, planting a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I head out of the room past Tifa, and she quickly catches up. "No wizard or witch? Are you crazy?"

I only smile. "Nope, I know how to escape."

"You are crazy."

I turn to Tifa, my smile fading. "I'm going to tell you something essential that you can't tell anyone else. Got it?"

She gulps. "Got it."

---

Word Count: 321 words

lmao hi

how was your day?

I love reading all of your comments, they literally warm my heart <3

MMH is still getting votes and reads, I just find it crazy

Thank you all for all the love!

Ily all! xoxo Sam