Chapter Ten.

((It's travelling, and you know what that means--))

Day 1: Back home

I'm so glad that Travis is back here with us, and that the journal wasn't destroyed.

Travis is currently sitting in the captain's room, making sure the ship doesn't succumb to the winds again.

He was impressed with the preparations the crew had made for the storm, and the fact that I was the only one injured.

Not funny Travis.

Oh come on, it's hilarious babe.

That's Travis. He just came back from the winds, saying that he did need a little break, and we would be safe for now.

Great recap ZuZu. Who do you think you're talking to? Sam? Sarah? THE READERS?!

Who the hell are the readers?

Whoopsies, fourth wall is shattered.

I don't want to know.

----

Day 2: Back Home

Captain says the trip should take about the same time it took to get there.

So about 5 days.

Days are passing quicker with Travis here.

Maybe I was just counting the minutes till seeing him again, or maybe..

Maybe I just needed someone to understand what I was going through.

Tifa tried to understand, but...

Travis experienced it.

Irene... He's been such a positive force in my live.

I'm so glad to have him by my side again.

----

Day 3: Back home

Was that good? Is that how he does it?

I guess

Zane is asleep right now, and I figured I'd look through what went on while I was gone

Seeing his mother again... That must have been such the struggle for him.

I know how much he misses her.... There are pictures all over the house of her.

When he looks at one... Let's just say I've never seen such a smile before.

He really does make my heart pound.

I'm so glad to be by your side as well, Zane.

You're really one of the strongest people I've ever met...

I forgot to tell you, yesterday three more people were dropped into this world.

I don't know if you felt it, but it was rather sudden and unexplained.

I have a feeling their in a town called

Phoenix Drop.

----

Word Count: 360 words lol

Hi i'm not dead

i've also lost all respect for Sebastian Todd lololol

if you're wondering about it it's the latest chapter in Lauren's randomness book and you should read it cause we were dying laughing that day

lmfao

anyways

Ily all! xoxo Sam