Chapter Twenty.

{Zane's POV}

"So what you're saying is... Your father terrorized you after Sam and Sarah left?"

"Yeah." I nod, softly cleaning the small scratch on my arm. "I was terrified."

"Are you okay...?" Travis said, his voice showing concern.

"Yeah, yeah it doesn't hurt that much."

"Not that, with your father.."

"Oh, yeah, yeah."

"Are you sure? You seemed pretty shaken when you talked to me about it the first time."

"Yeah, initial shock was a thing also." I explain, taking a sip of the water next to me.

Travis sighs, ringing his hands together.

"What are you nervous about?" I ask him, knowing him well enough to know he's nervous about something- extremely nervous. "Please don't tell me I have to meet your father now."

"No, it's nothing like that." Travis explains. "I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?"

"I'm sorry for worrying you."

"No, you didn't worry me. I knew you were safe-"

"Not then, just now." He smiles slightly.

"O-Oh.."

Travis laughs, kissing my cheek. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you know."

I smile. "The same can be said to you."

"Hey Zane?"

"Yeah?" I looked up at my boyfriend. "What's up?"

"We don't have it as easy as other couples."

"I mean, yeah. Clearly... "

"But this is no ordinary love..."

I smile.

"We've helped each other so much, supported each other through everything .You're my mental help, you keep me sane in the darkest of times." Travis smiles. "I love you, Zane, and that's never going to change. So when I ask you..." He kneels down, taking my hands in his. "To be my husband, I hope with all my heart that you'll say yes."

I blink. "Travis... Of course, how could I say no?"

Travis smiles, standing up, as my eyes get misty. I pull the mask down from my face, smiling. Travis sets his hands on my cheecks, gently wiping away the fresh tears. I hiccup, pulling my fiance closer to me. He pulls me into a soft kiss, our lips melting together and working against us. I can feel his breath on my lips, his hands ever present on my cheeks. But all I can feel is him.

And that's how I want it to stay, forever.

I love this man, even when we're miles apart.

And I always will.

----

Word Count: 394 words of pure fluff

i love them so damn much iM SORRY LET ME CRY

s c re am

it's over--

i can't even--

it's been a year and a half since i started this and im actually screaming my boys have come so fAR

comment if you want me to write a garrance and vylante proposal lmfao--

im willing

Signing off for the last time,

Ily all! xoxo Sam