Stuck with the BTT

Hellooo I'm seriously getting writers block these days, so there is a important disclaimer in the end of the story. Anyhow, enjoy

Few weeks later~

Lovino's POV

I have been staying at Antonio's house for these few weeks. The nightmares became a normal thing. And I'm sure that I do have a crush on Antonio. It was Saturday and I finally woke up. I climbed out of bed and headed downstairs.

I was met by Gilbert and Francis. "Good morning Lovino," they both said in unison. "Hello. Where is Antonio?" I asked looking around the room, no sign of the smiling Spaniard. "What, are you worried about him," Gilbert cooed. I glared at him. "Relax Lovino. He is just fixing your door and then he is going to bring pizza," Francis said smiling.

"Does he want me gone that badly," I mumbled a little sad that I'd be going home. "Huh," both Francis and Gilbert said looking curious. "It's nothing, when is he going to be back," I asked sitting on the couch. "In a few hours," Gilbert answered. There was silence for a moment before Gilbert broke it.

"In the meantime we want to ask you a question," he said sitting next to me, Francis doing the same. "What is it bastard," I snapped at him. "What do you think of Antonio," Francis said reading Gilbert's mind. "What do you mean by that," I asked curiously looking up at them. "I mean do you like him as a friend or more than a friend," Gilbert explained. My face went red and I lowered my head looking at the floor as if it is the most interesting thing in the world. "And...and why would I tell you that...bastards," I stumbled over my words avoiding their gaze. "Please just tell us. We won't tell anyone, we promise," the both of them promised.

"And what if I do like him more than a friend," I finally looked up my cheeks a deep shade of red. They gasped. "Oooooo," they said. "Shut up, before I kill you bastard," I glared and they stopped. "Why don't you ask him out or to be your boyfriend," Francis asked smiling slightly. "Well for one he probably thinks of me as annoying and two, he probably doesn't feel the same way," I sadly looked down.

"Why don't you think he likes you romantically," Gilbert asked lifting my face up and smiled at me. "He probably likes Belle romantically. I'm a nobody compared to her," I sadly said. "Aww Lovino, he hasn't told you yet, has he," Francis hugged me. "Told me what," I asked hopefully. "Ask him about it later," Gilbert smiled and hugged me too.

"Okay you guys can get off now," I giggled. "Sorry too lazy," Gilbert faked a yawn. "I hate you," I mumbled. "You love us," Francis laughed. And so they finally stopped hugging me. "Now that I think about it. Ever since you stayed here you seem more open about your feelings and seem more happy," Gilbert smiled. "What has that bastard done to me," I whispered loud enough for them to hear. We started laughing. We turned the TV on and decided to watch Twilight. But we fell asleep half way through the movie.

Antonio POV

I already fixed Lovino's door, because I thought he was getting tired of me. I ordered pizza and went home. "Hello everyone," I screamed as I enter my house. No reply. I put the pizza down on the counter and went to the living room.

I see they were watching Twilight. I stood in front of the couch, with rage in my eyes. Gilbert has his arms around Lovino's waist and Francis has his head on Lovi's lap. A silent growl escaped my lips. I told them not to try anything. I carefully pick Lovi up, intentionally waking up Gilbert and Francis. "Wait here," I whispered and took Lovi to my room. I carefully put him in bed and close the door and ran downstairs.

"What do you guys think you're doing," I whisper-screamed at Gilbert and Francis who looked pretty tired. "What did we do," Gilbert asked letting out a yawn and rubbed his eyes. "You had your hands all over Lovi. That goes to you too Francis," I whisper-screamed at them. They looked surprised. "It must have been in our sleep, because we weren't close to each other during the movie," Gilbert defended. "If I ever catch you touching what's mine again, the punishment won't be so simple," I growled. (Yay!!!possessive Spain!!!)

Both nodded their heads. "What's going on," I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around and looked at Lovino. "Hello Lovi. Did you sleep well," I asked leading him to where the pizza was. "I slept fine thank you for asking," he mumbled. I gasped. "What drugs did they give you," I said smiling a little. "Shut up bastard," he said and gently punched me in the arm.

We ate our pizza and it was about 7 in the night. Francis and Gilbert already left and me and Lovino were playing Battleships. "MY ARMADA," I screamed. Lovino laughed his ass off. After playing three times(me winning one and Lovino winning two games) it was time for Lovino to head to his house.

We drove to his house in silence. But it was a comfortable silence, not an awkward one. As we reached his door, he gave me a quick hug and said goodbye. "Wait I'm staying here for tonight to make sure it's safe," I laughed at his little gesture. He blushed and we both went to bed. One thought ran through my head...

When am I going to tell him I'm in a mafia...

Hellooo Hope you enjoyed this. Now important stuff.

!!!IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER. PLEASE READ!!!

There is only going to be 1-7 chapters left in this book(probably going to be a bonus chapter too). So if you want something to happen please tell me. If there is any spelling or grammar errors that you have seen, please tell me so I can go fix it. And just so you know Mike is gone!

Or is he...

Nah he's gone for good. I have to say I hated him with a burning passion. So he's gotta go. Anyway that's all for this chapter.

Bye bye❣❣❣