RED 0.2

I SWEAR THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ANGST

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squirrel_Han
he's scared it'll happen
again for the third time

What do you mean?

Squirrel_Han
well... seungmin had a
boyfriend
but his boyfriend found someone
better and left him...
so in his life, he's been left
by two people he loved

that's terrible... but at one point
he's gonna have to get over it
and i hope that's soon
still sorta worried tho

Squirrel_Han
why are you asking? did
you not know?

well i mean- i just met
you guys this year
no one told me :/

Squirrel_Han
Oh yeah...I guess you're right.
Seen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 12:23 am when Seungmin thought it was a good time...to do his poster. Yes, he sometimes procrastinate. Even though his friend's senior quote was, "Like mate, stop procrastinating."

He himself hated procrastinating but he just can't help it. He'll be thinking about doing his homework and next thing you know, it's already one in the morning and he hasn't even looked at his project instructions.

Back to the homework, it was to describe an online friend. Weird homework assignment I know, but it was too make sure people had some kind of friend. Of course you didn't have to do it, but it was worth extra credit.

And believe me when I said he NEEDED it. Seungmin is seen as that one kid with straight A's and plenty of A+'s too. Yet...that isn't currently the case.

Recently, he didn't get a good grade for a group project since he got stuck with all the people that didn't know what they were doing. And since Seungmin would get sick really often, he wasn't there on specific days so nothing was done.

His grade was currently at a B+ and his parents would NOT except that. His parents check his grades every month and it was currently August 24, almost the end of the month.

He thought about any online friends he knew, that he has never seen in real life before. Yet...no one really talks to him online. Except for one person.

Can you guys guess who?

Yep. Hyunjin.

Hyunjin crossed his mind but he just shook it off. He tried thinking of someone else to write about but he couldn't think of anyone. He sighed.

He took out his laptop and started writing the mini essay.

My online friend's name is Hyunjin. He's the only person I talk to online without meeting them in real life. He's sorta nice, but I keep being rude to him. I don't know why, I just feel the need to. The way we first met was actually kind funny.

I had posted a picture of my newly dyed red hair and then he texted me, 'How do you pull off the shade red so well?' It was weird at first, but then I realized he's in the same dance crew as my senior friend Minho. I wanna be nice to him but then I feel like a sudden change of attitude would shock him...
I don't really know him that well, so this is gonna be a bit short. I do know what he looks like and he seems to be the same age as me. I'm sure that I'll talk to him a bit more.

After writing that letter, he was feeling a bit confident and decided to text the so called...online friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya'll this is going in a totally different direction that I thought it would go....Sigh sigh I can never plan stories without getting new ideas to add and to make it longer... Hope you enjoy this book's randomness!!

Time finished - 5:22 pm

EDITED