YELLOW 0.3

Back to before ORANGE 0.3 when they are still at the mall——
-
"Urmmm...." Seungmin murmured the moment he found more decorative pens. He already had an expensive kit of pens and he had just run into another one.

He sighed. Real dilemma. He had found so many pens that he wanted to have.

"You need help with that?" Someone, a store employee, came up and asked Seungmin not knowing who he had just talked to.

"Uh oh."

-

"Why do I feel like something bad is happening?" Hyunjin asked, sitting down waiting for the others to get out of the dressing room.

"I don't know, maybe you like him?" Minho commented. He threw some clothes to the other members of the student council.

"What? I do not!" Hyunjin shouted a bit quieter since they were in public.

"Yeah yeah whatever. If you wanna go check on him, the store he probably is in is the store called Tokyo Lifestyle or something or he is at Jamba Juicie...." Minho trailed off.

"I'm gonna go check on him." Hyunjin stood up and left. He knew this mall like the back of his hand and walked to the nearest lifestyle store.

He walked inside, and noticed a red haired male with someone on putting his hands on his shoulders.

Hyunjin hid, close enough to listen in yet far enough that they couldn't see him.

"I told you to leave me alone." Seungmin's voice rang.

"What happened to us though. Are you just gonna throw away an entire year?" The non familiar male said.

"You're the one who did it, I told you I wouldn't talk to you again."

"I'm sorry, take me back?"

"Never."

"Why?" The guy wrapped his arms around Seungmin, back hugging him. Hyunjin tensed, uncomfortable by the way he was touching Seungmin.

"You cheated on me!" Seungmin smacked his arm and escaped his hold. Seungmin stopped his object and ran out of the shop.

The male just stood there and sighed, "I knew he wouldn't fall for it again." Hyunjin took a sneak at his name tag.

'KIHO'

Kiho started walking in Hyunjin's direction, making him panicked and pretended to look at the bottom shelf.

"I knew you were watching. I'm not stupid." Kiho whispered, making Hyunjin shiver.

Kiho went back to serving others as he kept his eyes on Hyunjin.

Hyunjin didn't really care and just picked up the set of pens on the floor. He also grabbed the pens Seungmin was looking at and paid for both.

He later went out and searched for Seungmin. He had asked Minho where Seungmin might be, and he answered either a hidden part in the parking lot or Starbucks, sipping away at coffee.

Hyunjin walked over to Starbucks first before anything probably knowing he would be there.

He found a familiar red head sipping away just like Minho had said. Hyunjin placed the bag of pens in front of Seungmin and caught his attention.

"Huh?" Seungmin turned around and noticed the taller male in front of him.

"I overheard what had happened, sorry about that. Never meant to invade privacy. And I also noticed that you had forgot to buy these pens." Hyunjin rambled a bit fast for Seungmin to understand.

"Um...okay? I wanna go home..." Seungmin commented, Hyunjin just took it in consideration.

"Wanna come over to my house?" Hyunjin offered. Seungmin just nodded.

Hyunjin has texted Minho telling him that they would leave and went on their adventure to Hyunjin's home.

~~~~~

Guys I got hit by a door yesterday.

October 11 9:31
594 words