ORANGE 0.4

It was around 10am when Seungmin woke up. He silently opened his eyes and tried moving, only to get pushed back into the same position.

With him in the arms of Hwang Hyunjin. He remembered everything from last night, from the drunk Jisung to Hyunjin's small pecks. Pecks...pecks.

He constantly tried snaking his way out of Hyunjin's grip but he would just refuse, saying small things like, "no don't leave..." and "I'm going to be lonely..." which made Seungmin stay.

"Hey Se- o h my lordie how the heck did this happen?" Jisung said, running into the room to see the two bodies together laying in the bed.

"He is still asleep but he won't let go of me..." Seungmin said, trying to wiggle around. Seungmin managed to squirm around so he was facing the other boy.

He looked so calm when he was sleeping...

"Well I'm going to go now, you can head back to your house using my key." Jisung said, leaving the two in the room.

Seungmin was just about to shout as Jisung when he felt something touch his lips. He turned back to Hyunjin and saw his two eyes open.

"I wasn't asleep silly! I just didn't want to open my eyes." Hyunjin teased a bit. And again and again he kept pecking Seungmin. Seungmin couldn't say he hated it, it actually made him feel a lot better.

"Um.. can you let go now then?" Seungmin asked, being as polite as he possibly could. Hyunjin just smiled softly and his grip got tighter.

"Nope! You're mine for the next two hours." Hyunjin smirked, and turned Seungmin around for him to be able to back hug him and rest his head on his shoulder.

They stayed in that position for awhile and every so often Hyunjin would give Seungmin small pecks once again. Seungmin was blushing like crazy, but thanks the lord Hyunjin couldn't notice.

"H-Hyunjin...." Seungmin mumbled, Hyunjin humming in response, "why'd you change so suddenly?"

Hyunjin only smiled, "for you." He answered, "its about time for me to ask you this..."

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

AHHH HYUNJIN CONFESSEDDDD
I MADE HIM CONFESSSSS

qotd: what book is your favorite out of my books?

AOTD: my favorite book of mine is... Fantasy? Or Beautiful :)