RED 0.4

"DID YOU JUST PICKUP LINE MY BESTIE!" Screamed a very, very drunk Jisung who was clinging onto a blushing Minho.

"I-um...." hyunjin said, trying not to laugh at the red faced squirrel struggling to get out of Minho's grip.

"Oh gosh... well I guess I gotta go and take care of him." Seungmin pulled Jisung out of his hands and slowly dragged him up the stairs. He just sighed.

"WheRe are we... goInG?" Jisung said, feeling the burning feeling in his throat. Seungmin didn't talk and just continued to drag him.

"Minnie!! I don't wanna goooo! I wanna stay with Minho...." Jisung complained. Seungmin just stopped and raised his eyebrow.

"So... you like him?" Seungmin asked. Jisung just smiled even brighter and Seungmin just looked at him strangely.

"I don't like him!" Jisung shook his head back and forth, "I love him! I luv him with all my heartue!" Jisung said in part English, which he knew how to speak (?)

"Well, then let's take him to you shall we? For now rest and I'll go get him." Seungmin tried reasoning but stubborn Jisung wouldn't agree.

"I wanna go see him now!" Jisung complained, banging his hands on the bed he was sitting on.

"I'll go get him, but for now let's go to the bathroom...." Seungmin dragged the older boy to the bathroom and locked the door on the way out.

He could hear the banging on the door and the sobbing but that was the only way to make him stay.

Quickly, Seungmin rushed down the stairs and without warning, grabbed Minho's arm and dragged him upstairs. Minho was beyond confused until he was brought into a room with loud sobbing.

Seungmin unlocked the door and on the floor was a crying Jisung, "He wanted you." Seungmin said calmly.

Minho only pointed at himself and mouthed ''me?' While Seungmin just nodded and gave him to keys.

"Good luck, he's the real deal when he's drunk. Enjoy yourselves~~~" Seungmin smiles as he locked the two in a room using his finger nails. He walked downstairs to the guest room and rested there.

No one knew this existed, or at least he thought.

"HeY...." a wild drunken Hyunjin had appeared.

"Oh, hi." Seungmin said grabbing a cup of water. He drank it and watched the older just sit on the bed, looking like he was debating to do something.

It was an awkward silence and the moment Seungmin placed his cup down, Hyunjin pinned him to the bed.

"W-what are you doing?" Seungmin tried to squirm out of the way but no use. Hyunjin's grip was too strong. Slowly, Hyunjin just lightly laid his body on top of Seungmin's.

"H-hey! Get off of me!" Seungmin tried pushing him off, but again, no use. Hyunjin was not budging one bit.

Suddenly, Seungmin felt warmth near his neck. Hyunjin rested his head near Seungmin's neck, lightly kissing it. Seungmin blushed

like crazy.

"H-Hyunjin... please stop." Seungmin said, not wanting to do anything since... well he was drunk.

Every second from that sentence, Hyunjin placed pecks on Seungmin's body, especially the face, all with his eyes closed.

"Seungmin.... I...I...zzzz" and he fell asleep. Right on top of Seungmin who could not move one bit.

Seungmin sighed and tried budging him off, but turns out, he just ended up falling asleep as well.

-

Welp chapter for y'all!

December 29 11:11
572 words