PURPLE 0.2

Oh yeah and if y'all are wondering, the know about each other cause Minho sensed the vibe and gave them the info.....
-
"Seungmin?" Hyunjin stared at the almost collapsed boy in front of him.

"Y-yes?" Seungmin stuttered, taming a breather.

"You really want to come with us?" Hyunjin asked, pointing at the group.

Seungmin just stared at him, "Of course! After all, I do talk to Min.....hoe." Seungmin started laughing and running before Minho started to chase him with his fist up.

"Say that one more time you little-" Minho wasn't paying attention to his surroundings so as you can probably guess....

He tripped over and landed in the trash can.

Everybody just started laughing as they watched Minho try to wiggle his way out.

"Let's go!" Seungmin shouted as he tugged Minho our of the trash can.

"Wait why do you need to come anyway?" Chan asked, still suspicious of the male in front of him.

"School supplies. I'm running out." Seungmin sighed. Though he was telling the truth, there was also the factor that Seungmin just wanted to see how Hyunjin was in real life and not behind a screen.

"Well okay but we gonna dress you up in woman's clothing." Minho frizzled his fingers and skipped out of the school.

Everyone watched him and just slowly followed him. Luckily the mall was not that far so they could just walk instead of asking for someone to drive.

"So where we going?" Seungmin asked, really hoping they were heading for Target.

(We're using the stores I usually hear of, sorry if you don't understand 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️)

"Nope. We usually go to Forever 21 first so we could... be gay." Minho commented, trying to find the right words for the right sentence.

"Uhhh... you guys can do that and I'll be at Target or Typo. " Seungmin slowly started walking away before Minho pulled him back again.

"Come on! You can relive those moments..." A creepy smirk rolled onto Minho's face as Seungmin's breathe hitched.

Honestly, he had a reaction, just a little too strong I guess.

Seungmin sent Minho falling down the road and rolling to a someone's gate.

"I told you not to bring that up!" Seungmin whined as he continued walking, not even bothering to help him.

"Wait Minnie why??" Minho clung to his arm, and just let Seungmin drag him, not caring if his clothing got dirty.

Seungmin whispered into Minho's ear.

"No one knows I used to cross-dress..."

~~~~~~~

Wow. Such a surprise. Amazing.....

Time finished - September 21 11:34pm
425 words