GREEN 0.3

"Welcome to my -not clean- house!" Hyunjin stated, nearing Seungmin's expectation... of it being messy.

"This ain't doing sir." He went around grabbed papers and piling them but date and if there wasn't any days, onto the top it is then. He also grabbed all the clothes around and threw them into a laundry basket that was now overflowing.

He shoved them into the washer and washed the clothes and then doing some overall dusting and picking up literally garbage. Hyunjin has spaced out, until something had been tugging at him.

He turned around to see Seungmin who was tugging on him towards the open door.

"Sorry I was just trying to throw trash away but then this girl came up t-" before anymore words could be said, Hyunjin rushed up to the door to see non other than his lovely mother.

"Who is this?!" She said with a strict voice, "and why is he cleaning the mess that you made?" She smiled, Seungmin releasing his breathe.

His mom took a closer look, looking up and down at the boy in front of her. She smiled and reached her hand out, "Hi I'm Hyunjin's mom! Nice to meet you!"

Seungmin shook her hand and smiled back, "I'm Seungmin, Hyunjin's friend." He murmured slowly.

"Well I'll be leaving you two now!" His mom just walked to the couch and just plopped down onto it.

The two males went upstairs to Hyunjin's room and sat down facing each other, "so... what exactly did you hear?" Seungmin asked, sorta interrogating Hyunjin.

"Well...not a lot?" Hyunjin giggles, trying not to blow his cover. Seungmin squinted his eyes and just nodded, taking out his phone from his pocket.

"That's good." He said and scrolling through what seemed like Instagram. Dead silent.

Awkward Silence... CAW CAW CAW (sorry)

"Well do you want to go back to your house now? I can take you." Hyunjin offered, Seungmin just nodding and standing up.

"Thanks." The rest of the car ride was as awkward as it was before but the car ride wasn't as long.

"Bye, have fun." Hyunjin whispered when Seungmin was exiting out of the car. Of course Seungmin heard it but he just waved and ran back into the shelter of his house. He watched Hyunjin leave as he tried to open the door.

Well....it was locked.

Seungmin looked around the area for a spare keys his parents may have given him but no luck. There was no key and now he was sat outside, locked out of his house.

His parents wouldn't be home until late at night so his only choice... was to camp the night at Jisung's house. Yeah he knew Jisung was probably not gonna let him in but it was worth a try.

He walked towards Jisung's house and knocked on the door. No answer. He knocked again. No answer. He sighed and sat down, rocking back and forth.

"What the heck are you doing?" The door opened, and came someone who he did not know.

"Um... is Jisung home?" Seungmin asked, standing up from the ground.

He smiled, showing his white teeth to the person on the floor, "Yes he's home, he upstairs sleeping. I'm guessing you're a friend?"

Seungmin nodded without any words escaping his mouth, "Urm... can I go to his bedroom?" Seungmin asked nervously.

"Yes of course. By the way, my name is Woojin. I come occasionally when he needs someone to make him food.l" Woojin stated. He sighed and moved out of the way for Seungmin to get through.

Seungmin said a small bye and walked towards Jisung's room to find him sat in a corner, rocking back and forth as if he was thinking about life.

"Oh hey Seungmin what are you doing here?" Jisung asked, getting up from his stance a couple seconds before hand.

"Well I forgot my keys and my parents don't come home until late so I was wondering if I can stay here?" Seungmin said, a little fast for liking.

"Ummm... sure but you're sleeping on the floor." Jisung sat into his bed and laid down, "Oh and I'm having a small party tonight."

•••••••

Well so urm...haven't updated in awhile. So sorry but I've been lazy I guess. Hope y'all enjoyed this one.

Time finished November 11 8:08am
722 words