BLUE 0.3

There he was. In the small corner holding his plastic cup of apple cider. Or at least he thinks it's apple cider. He was surrounded by dancing fools and was honestly feeling claustrophobic.

There were bodies rubbing against his skin, making him uncomfortable. That's when he decided he would head to Jisung's room to scroll on insta in peace.

He walked up the stairs into the empty bedroom and sat down on the bed. Seungmin took his phone out and started scrolling on insta.

"What are you doing here?" A familiar voice asked as the door opened slightly.

"Oh Hyunjin, I didn't know you'd be here." Seungmin answered letting down his phone and turning it off.

"I thought you were at home?" Hyunjin thought about before. "I dropped you off.. did I not?"

"Well I forgot my keys and took refuge at Jisung's house but then this party came out of no where and I had no choice but to endure it." Seungmin sighed, laying down onto Jisung's bed.

"Well that sounds terrible, well I'll be going now." Hyunjin left the room, slightly slipping out the door and sighing at the outside.

"I hope he will be fine after this...."

-

Sorry for the umm.. short chapter! I'm healthy don't worry, and I may be releasing another book soon!

November 25 9:51
222 words