Chapter 10

*Ashton's POV*

I'm gay. I'm not interested in seeing any girls' body parts. So when I offered to play Strip Poker with Cynthia I was going to make sure that she won every round.

Too bad she declined the suggestion. It would've been fun seeing her reaction for every article of clothing I removed.

Right now we were sitting on my couch and she was showing me some things on her phone, like videos on YouTube of fluffy puppies scurrying around all over the place. I swear, they're just running puff balls, but they're cute, nonetheless.

So for an entire hour we watched YouTube videos about fluffy puppies and there was a knock on my door. It's probably Michael back with the food. I excused myself from the couch and walked over to the door. I looked through the peephole, grinning when I saw Michael holding a bag of food. I opened the door for him and watched as he went inside. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Cynthia sitting on my couch.

"What the hell, Irvin?" Michael gaped. "If you told me we were having a third person I would've gotten more food."

"It's okay, Mikey," I laughed, going back over to Cynthia and sitting beside her. "She and I are sharing my food."

"Are you sure? It's a pretty small box..." He looked into the bag before he plopped it onto the coffee table.

"I-I'll eat just a bit," Cynthia spoke up rather timidly. "I'm not feeling that hungry."

I smirked, "And you agreed to eat with us, because...?" I already knew the reason: she just can't bring herself to stay away from Ashton Irwin. But I wanted to hear it from her.

Cynthia's cheeks turned pink and she glanced down at her fingers that were entwined, her thumbs brushing against one another. "I just don't want to go back downstairs and deal with my dad."

I put my elbow on the armrest, just looking at her with an amused expression. "Mhm, yeah, okay." Believable, but not good enough for me to believe.

"Let's dig in!" Michael exclaimed as he took a seat on the floor at the coffee table. He pulled out a wrapped up burger and then a box, most likely my chili cheese fries. He handed it over to me and pulled out a fork. He glanced up at me, then at Cynthia, and then at the fork. "I'll go get another fork."

"Don't bother," I said, waving at him and plucking the fork from his hold. "Cee and I will use this one." From the corner of my eye I could see Cynthia shifting in her spot, obviously trying to contain her excitement that we'll be indirectly exchanging spit.

I'm sorry about that last part. That's the best way I could put it.

I find it amusing how she didn't protest about sharing a fork. Of course she's going to be a hundred percent okay with it, but I would've expected her to get all flustered and find some excuse to get another fork.

I opened up the box of chili cheese fries and stabbed the fork into it. Once I was satisfied with the amount I had I popped the food into my mouth, moaning at its deliciousness. The moan was totally intentional, by the way. I made sure to look at Cynthia after I did to see what her reaction was.

She just kept staring at my lips that still had the fork in between them. I began to pull the fork from my mouth in an agonizingly, painfully slow way. Once the fork was completely out of my mouth I smacked and licked my lips and then stared at the fork, twisting it around in my fingers.

"That was rather delectable," I commented, my eyes moving from the fork and to Cynthia. I heard Michael cough and it pulled my attention to him. He was sending me a glare, as if he was telling me to knock it off.